So I actually had an opportunity with a good looking girl last night

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
I love super thick, super fit girls :p:p:p - not just the ass but I love thick, beautiful, shapely legs and calves

but you're correct with the rest of what you said. I convinced myself for so many years that women and dating are totally impossible, that I'm fighting myself against all those beliefs now

when I was a high schooler, I was mocked for my lack of dating experience (I was a fat kid) and I internalized that super hard and made myself believe I would never be worthy of having a girlfriend
I’m right with you trying to break these Self Limiting Beliefs dude. Maybe if you practiced with the women you’re less attracted to and then worked your way up to these hotter ones as your Game/Confidence increases?

bigdave17

Master Don Juan
I’m right with you trying to break these Self Limiting Beliefs dude. Maybe if you practiced with the women you’re less attracted to and then worked your way up to these hotter ones as your Game/Confidence increases?

you guys have recommended this a million times and I've told you it doesn't help me

I slept with multiple women who are beneath my league a few years ago, it didn't help me at all. It's like my brain puts women into 2 different categories - dateable and not dateable. Getting positive experiences with the not dateable group doesn't help me break through the negative beliefs with the dateable group. I need positive experiences with the dateable group and I'm struggling miserably to get that

I also need to stop putting the p*ssy on pedestal

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Fair enough. But you don’t need positive experiences just yet (with women that are your type). You just need the experience, even if it is negative for a while.

The positive experience(s) will come later when you get more comfortable around that type of chick AND you meet the right one at the right time.

bigdave17

Master Don Juan
Fair enough. But you don’t need positive experiences just yet (with women that are your type). You just need the experience, even if it is negative for a while.

negative experiences with the women in dateable group are incredibly demoralizing for me

I get discouraged very very quickly. You have to understand I convinced myself for a long time that I would never have a girlfriend. My brain is very quick to give up completely.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
you guys have recommended this a million times and I've told you it doesn't help me

I slept with multiple women who are beneath my league a few years ago, it didn't help me at all. It's like my brain puts women into 2 different categories - dateable and not dateable. Getting positive experiences with the not dateable group doesn't help me break through the negative beliefs with the dateable group. I need positive experiences with the dateable group and I'm struggling miserably to get that

I also need to stop putting the p*ssy on pedestal
Why not just go for it with the dateable women then? If you fail you learned something, if you succeed you gained experience

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Doable means nothing if they're not dateable

Female attention doesn't help me if its not from someone dateable. I had this chubby indian chick Saturday who tried to approach me 5 times. What does that do for me? Nothing

I need my Greek or Italian or Latina queen
Simping

bigdave17

Master Don Juan
Why not just go for it with the dateable women then? If you fail you learned something, if you succeed you gained experience

I rarely get any easy opportunities with dateable women

I'm not willing to approach when there are a million obstacles in the way

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!