"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So I actually had an opportunity with a good looking girl last night

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Fair enough. But you don’t need positive experiences just yet (with women that are your type). You just need the experience, even if it is negative for a while.

negative experiences with the women in dateable group are incredibly demoralizing for me

I get discouraged very very quickly. You have to understand I convinced myself for a long time that I would never have a girlfriend. My brain is very quick to give up completely.
 

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,087
Reaction score
1,723
Age
29
you guys have recommended this a million times and I've told you it doesn't help me

I slept with multiple women who are beneath my league a few years ago, it didn't help me at all. It's like my brain puts women into 2 different categories - dateable and not dateable. Getting positive experiences with the not dateable group doesn't help me break through the negative beliefs with the dateable group. I need positive experiences with the dateable group and I'm struggling miserably to get that

I also need to stop putting the p*ssy on pedestal
Why not just go for it with the dateable women then? If you fail you learned something, if you succeed you gained experience
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Dave, you need serious professional intervention. Please seek help.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Doable means nothing if they're not dateable

Female attention doesn't help me if its not from someone dateable. I had this chubby indian chick Saturday who tried to approach me 5 times. What does that do for me? Nothing

I need my Greek or Italian or Latina queen
Simping
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What are you out there "dating" for bigdave17? Most folks are out there dating for fun and to possibly hookup.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Why not just go for it with the dateable women then? If you fail you learned something, if you succeed you gained experience

I rarely get any easy opportunities with dateable women

I'm not willing to approach when there are a million obstacles in the way
 
Top