"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

smelling good

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
168
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
the yawning pits of hell
i hung out with a friend and two chicks the other day and the dude told me that when I was in the restroom, my date was exclaiming about how I always smell so good. What does smell(the good kind) do for a woman?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
smelling good is just a factor of physical attractiveness.
she isnt gonna be attracted if u smell like a farm animal. likewise, she wants to smell something good
there fore if she does, she likes it
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
I always get told i smell good, almost every day, use a nice cologne/aftershave and apply it liberally but not so you end up smelling like a pharmacy. I also like mixing different ones.

Today a girl then started talking about artificial pheromes and then i got onto natural ones and was sniffing, moving onto licking and kissing her.

Its good, if she comments on it, move forward.
 

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
750
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Minnesota
Smell helps her relate to good memories in the long run, as does taste. It brings back the past, giving her the same good feelings they did back when it happened.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
i agree with splinter. a cologne may trigger good memories for a girl. it may remind her of something or someone who wore the same thing. i've had ladies tell me i smell like their ex boyfriends. damn. but oh well, all the same, it triggers good memories of the times they shared with their exes and they feel a closer bond with me.. which pretty much makes them vulnerable to my adviances :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Juggalo

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I use Axe Phoenix...but I don't seem to smell as strong as some of the other guys.

Where all do you spray your body spray guys?
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
thats because most guys i know who've had good compliments regarding the way they smell, use underarm spray (AXE is fine, but i prefer Gillette), a hint of cologne, remember if she wants to smell it, she's got to lean in close for a whiff! and if you shave, then dab on a little aftershave. body spray alone is going to get you no where brother!
 
Top