Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

smelling good

That_Guy49

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hung out with a friend and two chicks the other day and the dude told me that when I was in the restroom, my date was exclaiming about how I always smell so good. What does smell(the good kind) do for a woman?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smelling good is just a factor of physical attractiveness.
she isnt gonna be attracted if u smell like a farm animal. likewise, she wants to smell something good
there fore if she does, she likes it

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always get told i smell good, almost every day, use a nice cologne/aftershave and apply it liberally but not so you end up smelling like a pharmacy. I also like mixing different ones.

Today a girl then started talking about artificial pheromes and then i got onto natural ones and was sniffing, moving onto licking and kissing her.

Its good, if she comments on it, move forward.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smell helps her relate to good memories in the long run, as does taste. It brings back the past, giving her the same good feelings they did back when it happened.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with splinter. a cologne may trigger good memories for a girl. it may remind her of something or someone who wore the same thing. i've had ladies tell me i smell like their ex boyfriends. damn. but oh well, all the same, it triggers good memories of the times they shared with their exes and they feel a closer bond with me.. which pretty much makes them vulnerable to my adviances :D

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I use Axe Phoenix...but I don't seem to smell as strong as some of the other guys.

Where all do you spray your body spray guys?

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats because most guys i know who've had good compliments regarding the way they smell, use underarm spray (AXE is fine, but i prefer Gillette), a hint of cologne, remember if she wants to smell it, she's got to lean in close for a whiff! and if you shave, then dab on a little aftershave. body spray alone is going to get you no where brother!