Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skinny jeans, and man-buns, and the rise of He-b!tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faggot on the rise, yeah sure girl love those providers / supply /attention they provide, and they can cucks them too.. Who doesn't love them nowdays..
They don't call them useful idiots for nothing.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
White knights were always behind and around Conqueror, exactly because they were so useful and so strong and fierce.
JesusthefvckbastardChrist. An entire dissertation in defense of biting the pillow. I guess you're right in this one instance. White Knights always have a Conqueror behind them, cheeks spread wide open, that little pucker gaping ready to take every inch.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is just lovely, what a fvckin' circus! :lol:

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I think the best movie with skinny jeans worn proudly is Top Gun.
I know why that's your favorite film. This quote says it all:, "You can ride my tail anytime." Ice man then gets all up in Maverick's guts.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Maybe he just has good game and doesn't care what people think of his style. That's all that really matters.
Still looked like a soy boy. I always wondered how men wear skinny jeans. Don't they get tight around the groin area? I hate tight clothes; especially in the warmer weather. IDK. I think these are very feminine men; regardless of what the new metrosexual BS they are trying to push on the general masses of men these days. Can't do it. Just too uncomfortable to imagine.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yeah, that's how it goes. "Fashion" trends says it's "good" to dress that way, so stupid bytches with no mind of their own adopt that idea and think the guy looks hot, lol.

Bottom line: If society and fashion norms said that guys should dress in skirts and high heels, many women would undoubtedly find guys in skirts and high heels attractive....

Sometimes I wish I was as stupid and dull as that. Ignorance is bliss.... When you have a mind of your own, you have a harder time "fitting in" and just make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself... It often seems people who act like amenable sheep and follow the herd, are much happier. Fvcking Neanderthals...
I was never much of a fitter in, so I get you. I've tried to change my wardrobe, but I always seem to go back to what I feel comfortable in; jeans and a t-shirt. When I date, I'll wear a burn-out tee from Lucky Brand or a polo. I just feel funny and awkward in a fitted super slim shirt and fitted pants. It just isn't me. What can I say. I tried to be more metrosexual, I couldn't do it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm really well equipped (no braggin' women opinion, not mine) and I feel comfortable in them - groin area in most types of tight jeans is pretty much the same as in standard models, it's size of your ass that matters lol

If you are phatphuck you will hate them (belt area is tight, same for knee area, it's impossible to wear them with chubby legs) if you you are proportionally built, you have straight legs, muscled thighs and calves tight jeans allow you to show it off to women (they do find it attractive, it's something men since ancient times - e.g. Henry V was obsessed by showing off his muscled calves.
My thighs are like tree trunks, as are my cavs. I don't know how a muscular dude can wear them. Sorry.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the late 70s to early 90s you also had KISS, Motley Crue, Poison, etc. I graduated HS in the late 80s, so these were the mainstream bands, and though I never liked listening to them, I'm willing to bet that those three bands alone fvucked more women than Bruce Willis could EVER even think think about.
Bruce Willis?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JesusthefvckbastardChrist. An entire dissertation in defense of biting the pillow. I guess you're right in this one instance. White Knights always have a Conqueror behind them, cheeks spread wide open, that little pucker gaping ready to take every inch.
Are you an occultist?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still looked like a soy boy. I always wondered how men wear skinny jeans. Don't they get tight around the groin area? I hate tight clothes; especially in the warmer weather. IDK. I think these are very feminine men; regardless of what the new metrosexual BS they are trying to push on the general masses of men these days. Can't do it. Just too uncomfortable to imagine.
Right. But my point is, you were incredulous that a girl was all over him. I don't mean this to be personally directed at you, because obviously I don't think you're a chump, but "how'd he pull her" is a chump's lament. And my greater point is, let him dress like a soy boy. If he goes incel, good for the rest of us...if he gets laid, good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.