Skinny jeans, and man-buns, and the rise of He-b!tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you've become an acquaintance, perhaps. But when you first meet someone you develop an opinion of that person based solely on their initial appearance, before the first word escapes their lips. Say you're from somewhere else, like certain spots in Europe, where douchebaggery is rampant and accepted in the "realm of infinite possibilities". Promoting your feminine side is absolutely encouraged and, if you're too masculine you run the risk of being Brexit-ed out of the country to an even more feminine locale such as San Francisco.

These girl-type he-b!tches love to spread their wings and flutter about proclaiming how avant-garde they are, how their renaissance will impact the rest of the world someday. And it will, but only in the dirty dungeons where fisting contests are held. When they get back home to heal their gapes and clean out the smell of a lubricated bike chain, they have all the time in the world - while sitting on an inflatable donut, listening to their guts flush down the pipe - to reflect on how "manly" they truly are.
Yeah yeah, all these p.ussies in tight jeans with man-buns:

https://www.today.com/slideshow/best-celebrity-man-buns-t112398

They are 'certainly' doing worse than you with women.

Btw. it's incredible how understanding this forum is for guys like you. Zero game. BS talk about magic. Calling on other guys experience here regarding 'understanding your great thoughts'. Plowing whale. Playing mentor card ('initiate' BS) on guys here and who knows on who else.

Just GTFO, you are a vermin hahaha

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, all these p.ussies in tight jeans with man-buns:

https://www.today.com/slideshow/best-celebrity-man-buns-t112398

They are 'certainly' doing worse than you with women.

Btw. it's incredible how understanding this forum is for guys like you. Zero game. BS talk about magic. Calling on other guys experience here regarding 'understanding your great thoughts'. Plowing whale. Playing mentor card ('initiate' BS) on guys here and who knows on who else.

Just GTFO, you are a vermin hahaha
To be fair, you do openly talk about banging trannies...

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, you do openly talk about banging trannies...
If tranny looks like HB10, I'd bang her. You can call me gay, I don't care lol. You might be 10/10 straight, I can be 9/10 straight. You may say "straight is a binary thing" I can say "Kinsey research mate" and we can go like that forever.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you've become an acquaintance, perhaps. But when you first meet someone you develop an opinion of that person based solely on their initial appearance, before the first word escapes their lips. Say you're from somewhere else, like certain spots in Europe, where douchebaggery is rampant and accepted in the "realm of infinite possibilities". Promoting your feminine side is absolutely encouraged and, if you're too masculine you run the risk of being Brexit-ed out of the country to an even more feminine locale such as San Francisco.

These girl-type he-b!tches love to spread their wings and flutter about proclaiming how avant-garde they are, how their renaissance will impact the rest of the world someday. And it will, but only in the dirty dungeons where fisting contests are held. When they get back home to heal their gapes and clean out the smell of a lubricated bike chain, they have all the time in the world - while sitting on an inflatable donut, listening to their guts flush down the pipe - to reflect on how "manly" they truly are.
Traditional masculinity is sort of under attack in today's society but when I speak to men around me, I notice most of them won't accept that. Deep down, most men feel the same way about the issue. When push comes to shove, we won't let society dictate the way we are, is what I think...

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We typically wear more tight fit jeans here as opposed to the baggy trousers that Americans wear that are down by your knees.

With the exception of being a little kid at a posh school. I see that as childish. Look like an overgrown toddler.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make matters worse, somehow the fashion designers found it neccesary to give all pants a lower waist. So when you bend over a bit, your ass crack will become visible... Fvcking idiots!! This started some 20 years ago and I've been waiting for it to change since that time... But it seems I'll have to wait another 20 years...

By the way, they did change that back for women's pants the last few years, I see lots of women's pants with high waist nowadays! Discrimination...

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look around and it's become the norm to see millennial males try to become more chick, than the chick he's trying to impress. In the eighties, as I was a burgeoning young tike, I noticed this problem too, but on a much less feminine scale. Guys then teased their hair with cans and cans of ozone-depleting hairspray. But that was the worst of it.

Now, saggy-drawers and jeans too tight at the ankle are the norm. They're cartoon characters at best.

What the fvck happened to masculinity? In my day I had the good fortune of having true men as my heroes and guys whom I wanted to emulate and learn from. Men such as my Dad and my Step-Dad. Both worked with their hands and did honest, hard work. Working on cars and machinery. Mingling sweat with blood and oil and grease. These fvcking pansies today won't even dream of getting their acrylic nails dirty, much less work outside of American Eagle or The Gap.

And what the fvck is the allure of the man-bun? Unless you're a Samurai warrior at the height of the Edo Period in Feudal Japan, you have no business whatsoever with your hair bunched-up as if you're lunging towards battle. There is no honor in a man-bun.

I'm sure to catch the ire of some of the younger guys here, but if you're objective and notice how feminine these he-b!tches look and act, then you can't help but see a very, very dismal future for the masculine archetype to thrive and flourish openly.

You need only look at the two pictures attached to decide which you'd be proud to call friend and want to learn from.
Judgments are always about the person doing the judging; they are never about the person being judged.

I'm sure if you had the guts to show yourself on this site others might not approve of the way you look or dress either. But I've concluded that you'll likely never show who you are, because angry, insecure guys hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. That is what they do best.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had dirty cops with a receding hair line chasing terrorists while bleeding, they have clean washed pretty boys facing bad guys with smart women saving them from being captured.
In the late 70s to early 90s you also had KISS, Motley Crue, Poison, etc. I graduated HS in the late 80s, so these were the mainstream bands, and though I never liked listening to them, I'm willing to bet that those three bands alone fvucked more women than Bruce Willis could EVER even think think about.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not the only one to notice this trend, the younger generation of males are not "men". I've also noticed the younger generation of males are dainty their body structure isn't large. I'm a gen X born in 76 guys I went to school with are all like myself large framed.
I'm large framed, too. 48 YO.

Has nothing to do with the measure of a man.

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ mindset here.

I don't agree with everything that you post, but I will give you props for having the courage to think for yourself, regardless of how unpopular it may be. You seem to have no issues going against the grain. A DJ thinks for himself and risks disapproval. Keep doing this.

I wear skinny jeans and don't see why any1 would have a problem with them.

I have white collar job and generally speaking DGF about doing dirty job.

I recall that guys interested in Japan often sport man-buns. I think man-buns look bad but whatever flies your colours so to say.

Best players internalise their 'emotional'/'feminine' part of character to be alluring to more ladies (think Casanova). It's about being seductive/have style/looks. Mr macho mechanic with greased t-shirt comfortably marries 5/10 and there are guys that treat 5/10 like air (like me). Being manly in basic/outdated ways and being up to date on game aspects and how women interest fluctuates are two different things.

Women settle for stability and predictability but most od them feel tingles for guys with feminine side because it screams high emotional intelligence which adds significant bonus to aquiring assets and is call of evolution in 21st cent. developed countries.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure they're lame, maybe you're just old.

I'm the beginning of the millennial generation (June 12th 1981) and what we're doing is nothing new. EVERY generation needs to burn down the tropes and norms of the previous generation and start anew. Considering what the boomers did to the planet, the family, and the male this isn't hard.

Growing pains sure (I'm pained about the lack of embrace of "dirty jobs" as much as you are) but necessary ones. Remember "get a haircut hippie!"?

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: pay no attention to what's "cool"; do/wear whatever you like with zero regard for others' approval.
This is my philosophy as well.

Though, most people have to make some concessions for their job, especially those who must cater to the masses (salesman, politicians etc).

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look around and it's become the norm to see millennial males try to become more chick, than the chick he's trying to impress. In the eighties, as I was a burgeoning young tike, I noticed this problem too, but on a much less feminine scale. Guys then teased their hair with cans and cans of ozone-depleting hairspray. But that was the worst of it.

Now, saggy-drawers and jeans too tight at the ankle are the norm. They're cartoon characters at best.

What the fvck happened to masculinity? In my day I had the good fortune of having true men as my heroes and guys whom I wanted to emulate and learn from. Men such as my Dad and my Step-Dad. Both worked with their hands and did honest, hard work. Working on cars and machinery. Mingling sweat with blood and oil and grease. These fvcking pansies today won't even dream of getting their acrylic nails dirty, much less work outside of American Eagle or The Gap.

And what the fvck is the allure of the man-bun? Unless you're a Samurai warrior at the height of the Edo Period in Feudal Japan, you have no business whatsoever with your hair bunched-up as if you're lunging towards battle. There is no honor in a man-bun.

I'm sure to catch the ire of some of the younger guys here, but if you're objective and notice how feminine these he-b!tches look and act, then you can't help but see a very, very dismal future for the masculine archetype to thrive and flourish openly.

You need only look at the two pictures attached to decide which you'd be proud to call friend and want to learn from.
You need to check out some rural areas. One thing I've recently noticed is that this trend of man-hating is largely a 'city' thing. It's still a big problem, no doubt, because more and more people are moving to cities, where all the idiotic crap happens.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear skinny jeans and don't see why any1 would have a problem with them.

I have white collar job and generally speaking DGF about doing dirty job.

I recall that guys interested in Japan often sport man-buns. I think man-buns look bad but whatever flies your colours so to say.

Best players internalise their 'emotional'/'feminine' part of character to be alluring to more ladies (think Casanova). It's about being seductive/have style/looks. Mr macho mechanic with greased t-shirt comfortably marries 5/10 and there are guys that treat 5/10 like air (like me). Being manly in basic/outdated ways and being up to date on game aspects and how women interest fluctuates are two different things.

Women settle for stability and predictability but most od them feel tingles for guys with feminine side because it screams high emotional intelligence which adds significant bonus to aquiring assets and is call of evolution in 21st cent. developed countries.
I would imagine if you could mix money with those dirty job guys, you'd have something. If some of those guys would ever wake up and realize you could make a crap ton of money owning a plumbing or mechanic business (assuming you have business sense and/or get a degree), you could have the best of both worlds.

A lot of those alpha job type workers are very beta in nature, as they cannot control their testosterone, etc. and are stupid/brute.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judgments are always about the person doing the judging; they are never about the person being judged.

I'm sure if you had the guts to show yourself on this site others might not approve of the way you look or dress either. But I've concluded that you'll likely never show who you are, because angry, insecure guys hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. That is what they do best.
I guess you didn't realize that Karma has a picture of himself in his profile, and regularly will tell you where he lives.

YOU are the one doing the judging here, and inaccurately, I might add.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well cross dressing is a thing I guess....

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange. I was at the grocery store last night getting some veggies and fruit. There was this hot young blond with a dude with skin tight skinny jeans and a man bun. Wow. These dudes would had just been beat down because they were flamers a few years ago. She was all over him like white on rice. Unreal.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange. I was at the grocery store last night getting some veggies and fruit. There was this hot young blond with a dude with skin tight skinny jeans and a man bun. Wow. These dudes would had just been beat down because they were flamers a few years ago. She was all over him like white on rice. Unreal.
Yeah, that's how it goes. "Fashion" trends says it's "good" to dress that way, so stupid bytches with no mind of their own adopt that idea and think the guy looks hot, lol.

Bottom line: If society and fashion norms said that guys should dress in skirts and high heels, many women would undoubtedly find guys in skirts and high heels attractive....

Sometimes I wish I was as stupid and dull as that. Ignorance is bliss.... When you have a mind of your own, you have a harder time "fitting in" and just make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself... It often seems people who act like amenable sheep and follow the herd, are much happier. Fvcking Neanderthals...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.