Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Skinny jeans, and man-buns, and the rise of He-b!tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure they're lame, maybe you're just old.

I'm the beginning of the millennial generation (June 12th 1981) and what we're doing is nothing new. EVERY generation needs to burn down the tropes and norms of the previous generation and start anew. Considering what the boomers did to the planet, the family, and the male this isn't hard.

Growing pains sure (I'm pained about the lack of embrace of "dirty jobs" as much as you are) but necessary ones. Remember "get a haircut hippie!"?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look around and it's become the norm to see millennial males try to become more chick, than the chick he's trying to impress. In the eighties, as I was a burgeoning young tike, I noticed this problem too, but on a much less feminine scale. Guys then teased their hair with cans and cans of ozone-depleting hairspray. But that was the worst of it.

Now, saggy-drawers and jeans too tight at the ankle are the norm. They're cartoon characters at best.

What the fvck happened to masculinity? In my day I had the good fortune of having true men as my heroes and guys whom I wanted to emulate and learn from. Men such as my Dad and my Step-Dad. Both worked with their hands and did honest, hard work. Working on cars and machinery. Mingling sweat with blood and oil and grease. These fvcking pansies today won't even dream of getting their acrylic nails dirty, much less work outside of American Eagle or The Gap.

And what the fvck is the allure of the man-bun? Unless you're a Samurai warrior at the height of the Edo Period in Feudal Japan, you have no business whatsoever with your hair bunched-up as if you're lunging towards battle. There is no honor in a man-bun.

I'm sure to catch the ire of some of the younger guys here, but if you're objective and notice how feminine these he-b!tches look and act, then you can't help but see a very, very dismal future for the masculine archetype to thrive and flourish openly.

You need only look at the two pictures attached to decide which you'd be proud to call friend and want to learn from.
You need to check out some rural areas. One thing I've recently noticed is that this trend of man-hating is largely a 'city' thing. It's still a big problem, no doubt, because more and more people are moving to cities, where all the idiotic crap happens.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear skinny jeans and don't see why any1 would have a problem with them.

I have white collar job and generally speaking DGF about doing dirty job.

I recall that guys interested in Japan often sport man-buns. I think man-buns look bad but whatever flies your colours so to say.

Best players internalise their 'emotional'/'feminine' part of character to be alluring to more ladies (think Casanova). It's about being seductive/have style/looks. Mr macho mechanic with greased t-shirt comfortably marries 5/10 and there are guys that treat 5/10 like air (like me). Being manly in basic/outdated ways and being up to date on game aspects and how women interest fluctuates are two different things.

Women settle for stability and predictability but most od them feel tingles for guys with feminine side because it screams high emotional intelligence which adds significant bonus to aquiring assets and is call of evolution in 21st cent. developed countries.
I would imagine if you could mix money with those dirty job guys, you'd have something. If some of those guys would ever wake up and realize you could make a crap ton of money owning a plumbing or mechanic business (assuming you have business sense and/or get a degree), you could have the best of both worlds.

A lot of those alpha job type workers are very beta in nature, as they cannot control their testosterone, etc. and are stupid/brute.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judgments are always about the person doing the judging; they are never about the person being judged.

I'm sure if you had the guts to show yourself on this site others might not approve of the way you look or dress either. But I've concluded that you'll likely never show who you are, because angry, insecure guys hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. That is what they do best.
I guess you didn't realize that Karma has a picture of himself in his profile, and regularly will tell you where he lives.

YOU are the one doing the judging here, and inaccurately, I might add.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well cross dressing is a thing I guess....

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Strange. I was at the grocery store last night getting some veggies and fruit. There was this hot young blond with a dude with skin tight skinny jeans and a man bun. Wow. These dudes would had just been beat down because they were flamers a few years ago. She was all over him like white on rice. Unreal.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange. I was at the grocery store last night getting some veggies and fruit. There was this hot young blond with a dude with skin tight skinny jeans and a man bun. Wow. These dudes would had just been beat down because they were flamers a few years ago. She was all over him like white on rice. Unreal.
Yeah, that's how it goes. "Fashion" trends says it's "good" to dress that way, so stupid bytches with no mind of their own adopt that idea and think the guy looks hot, lol.

Bottom line: If society and fashion norms said that guys should dress in skirts and high heels, many women would undoubtedly find guys in skirts and high heels attractive....

Sometimes I wish I was as stupid and dull as that. Ignorance is bliss.... When you have a mind of your own, you have a harder time "fitting in" and just make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself... It often seems people who act like amenable sheep and follow the herd, are much happier. Fvcking Neanderthals...

Last edited:

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's how it goes. "Fashion" trends says it's "good" to dress that way, so stupid bytches with no mind of their own adopt that idea and think the guy looks hot, lol.

Bottom line: If society and fashion norms said that guys should dress in skirts and high heels, many women would undoubtedly find guys in skirts and high heels attractive....

Sometimes I wish I was as stupid and dull as that. Ignorance is bliss.... When you have a mind of your own, you have a harder time "fitting in" and just make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself... It often seems people who act like amenable sheep and follow the herd, are much happier. Fvcking Neanderthals...
It’s the same reason why people say shyt music they hear on the radio today is great. It’s all fed to us from the corporate machine, i.e. what’s hot, what’s cool, etc. if you think for yourself and form your own opinions, you’re cast as a freak.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he just has good game and doesn't care what people think of his style. That's all that really matters.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Judgments are always about the person doing the judging; they are never about the person being judged.

I'm sure if you had the guts to show yourself on this site others might not approve of the way you look or dress either. But I've concluded that you'll likely never show who you are, because angry, insecure guys hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. That is what they do best.
Obviously you and the You'reapeein' share the same plight. He sucks d!cks, but proclaims he's "all man". If you're going to write something so blatantly silly, you're going to be seen, and remembered, as an idiot.

I'm one of the very few who have the sac to post myself publicly you fvcking fool. You show some skank t!ts and think you're too cool for school. Let the men speak while you two jerk each other a soda.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's a disproportionately amount of intellectuals posting here.

You guys must have picked up and learned manliness (data gathering and reseaching) to the point of being obsessed, hence the bitching.

Doesn't work that way boys...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a disproportionately amount of intellectuals posting here.

You guys must have picked up and learned manliness (data gathering and reseaching) to the point of being obsessed, hence the bitching.

Doesn't work that way boys...
Ive often thought this tbh. A lot of people here learned red pill and adopted a personality that is not their own. Congruence is key to success. A man that thinks one way and acts another will be found out soon enough...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Generation Gaps, in my opinion, are very good for society. I do not like to hear a young person brag that his parents turned him on to Led Zeppelin. My parents HATED the music I listened to, which made the music all that much better.
Being an openly homo-erotic slag to Nickelback's cat-fvcking "sound" is rebellion enough for the rest of your life.

The younger generations, particularly, should ALWAYS question "the normal order of things." When the older generation has no complaints, I'll be concerned.
Pure, unabashed, nonsense. Do you understand why a standard is held in high-regard? Because it's been tested, re-tested, then done again and again until any doubt is wiped away. The younger generation being overtly feminine isn't anything to glorify? Just like the sissy-Mary's in jolly ol' England when they curtsied around in dresses and wore tights. The Blacksmith's and The Knights; do you think they looked at them with the same respect as they did each other? Or did they hike up their skirts a little more and ram a Morning Star straight up the poop-chute until they choked on it?

I had long hair back in the early-to-mid 90s. I was exiting the shower at a gym and as 2 black dudes passed me one said, "Dam I didn't know they let women in mens' lockers." I said, "Yeah, Bro, we've ALL come a long way."
You got the double-barrel blast of BBC. Ah, to be so progressive...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 5'9" 197lbs, broad shouldered thou, I'm finding being too masculine scares off todays very insecure women, they prefer the lady like men.
False. I wear skinny jeans and I have man bun. I still can't fclose many.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
If tranny looks like HB10, I'd bang her. You can call me gay, I don't care lol. You might be 10/10 straight, I can be 9/10 straight. You may say "straight is a binary thing" I can say "Kinsey research mate" and we can go like that forever.
Who can take you seriously after an admittance like this! You gargle with MANoynnaise (and probably swallow that too), your breath smells suspiciously like a sweaty sac, but you consider yourself the epitome of masculinity?

Say what you want about me you farm fairy, but you've just come-out of the darkest corner of any closet I've ever witnessed.

Fvckin' fruit.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faggot on the rise, yeah sure girl love those providers / supply /attention they provide, and they can cucks them too.. Who doesn't love them nowdays..

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ive often thought this tbh. A lot of people here learned red pill and adopted a personality that is not their own. Congruence is key to success. A man that thinks one way and acts another will be found out soon enough...
Then u hv a mind that's worth picking.

I'll feature you in one of my threads.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you did not have to learn red pill, there would be no reason for you to come to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.