Skinny jeans, and man-buns, and the rise of He-b!tches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's how it goes. "Fashion" trends says it's "good" to dress that way, so stupid bytches with no mind of their own adopt that idea and think the guy looks hot, lol.

Bottom line: If society and fashion norms said that guys should dress in skirts and high heels, many women would undoubtedly find guys in skirts and high heels attractive....

Sometimes I wish I was as stupid and dull as that. Ignorance is bliss.... When you have a mind of your own, you have a harder time "fitting in" and just make things unnecessarily difficult for yourself... It often seems people who act like amenable sheep and follow the herd, are much happier. Fvcking Neanderthals...
It’s the same reason why people say shyt music they hear on the radio today is great. It’s all fed to us from the corporate machine, i.e. what’s hot, what’s cool, etc. if you think for yourself and form your own opinions, you’re cast as a freak.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strange. I was at the grocery store last night getting some veggies and fruit. There was this hot young blond with a dude with skin tight skinny jeans and a man bun. Wow. These dudes would had just been beat down because they were flamers a few years ago. She was all over him like white on rice. Unreal.
Maybe he just has good game and doesn't care what people think of his style. That's all that really matters.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Judgments are always about the person doing the judging; they are never about the person being judged.

I'm sure if you had the guts to show yourself on this site others might not approve of the way you look or dress either. But I've concluded that you'll likely never show who you are, because angry, insecure guys hide behind the anonymity of the Internet. That is what they do best.
Obviously you and the You'reapeein' share the same plight. He sucks d!cks, but proclaims he's "all man". If you're going to write something so blatantly silly, you're going to be seen, and remembered, as an idiot.

I'm one of the very few who have the sac to post myself publicly you fvcking fool. You show some skank t!ts and think you're too cool for school. Let the men speak while you two jerk each other a soda.

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: pay no attention to what's "cool"; do/wear whatever you like with zero regard for others' approval.
You’ve completely missed the point. WE made it cool. Cool is subjective

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
There's a disproportionately amount of intellectuals posting here.

You guys must have picked up and learned manliness (data gathering and reseaching) to the point of being obsessed, hence the bitching.

Doesn't work that way boys...

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a disproportionately amount of intellectuals posting here.

You guys must have picked up and learned manliness (data gathering and reseaching) to the point of being obsessed, hence the bitching.

Doesn't work that way boys...
Ive often thought this tbh. A lot of people here learned red pill and adopted a personality that is not their own. Congruence is key to success. A man that thinks one way and acts another will be found out soon enough...

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure they're lame, maybe you're just old.

I'm the beginning of the millennial generation (June 12th 1981) and what we're doing is nothing new. EVERY generation needs to burn down the tropes and norms of the previous generation and start anew. Considering what the boomers did to the planet, the family, and the male this isn't hard.

Growing pains sure (I'm pained about the lack of embrace of "dirty jobs" as much as you are) but necessary ones. Remember "get a haircut hippie!"?
Generation Gaps, in my opinion, are very good for society. I do not like to hear a young person brag that his parents turned him on to Led Zeppelin. My parents HATED the music I listened to, which made the music all that much better.

The younger generations, particularly, should ALWAYS question "the normal order of things." When the older generation has no complaints, I'll be concerned.

I wasn't alive when Hippies abounded in the Sixties, but I've read that dudes would get physically assaulted just for having long hair. Generations (and all things cultural) often clash, as they should, and GOOD things can happen when you challenge the mainstream.

I had long hair back in the early-to-mid 90s. I was exiting the shower at a gym and as 2 black dudes passed me one said, "Dam I didn't know they let women in mens' lockers." I said, "Yeah, Bro, we've ALL come a long way."

Last edited:

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my philosophy as well.

Though, most people have to make some concessions for their job, especially those who must cater to the masses (salesman, politicians etc).
It's a fine line. Every day I wear the corporate uniform. Not complaining because I like my job.

But it's taken me a LONG time to succeed at the corporate game, in part because I was NOT willing to make many concessions of which you referenced.

I am still to this day a poor team player and often will outright ignore/minimize dealing with people I don't like.

The only way I've been able to succeed is by working really hard and by keeping my big mouth shut, ESPECIALLY when it comes to espousing my views on things like women. sports, politics, etc.Those are only 2 concessions but I like to think they've paid off for me. More work. Less talk. More money. More women.

When you're serious about making money, and you're coming in earlier/staying later/outselling you can get away with a little more. And by "get away with" I simply mean that I am more determined than ever to allow NOTHING to get in the way of my making money.

Last edited:

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generation Gaps, in my opinion, are very good for society. I do not like to hear a young person brag that his parents turned him on to Led Zeppelin. My parents HATED the music I listened to, which made the music all that much better.
Being an openly homo-erotic slag to Nickelback's cat-fvcking "sound" is rebellion enough for the rest of your life.

The younger generations, particularly, should ALWAYS question "the normal order of things." When the older generation has no complaints, I'll be concerned.
Pure, unabashed, nonsense. Do you understand why a standard is held in high-regard? Because it's been tested, re-tested, then done again and again until any doubt is wiped away. The younger generation being overtly feminine isn't anything to glorify? Just like the sissy-Mary's in jolly ol' England when they curtsied around in dresses and wore tights. The Blacksmith's and The Knights; do you think they looked at them with the same respect as they did each other? Or did they hike up their skirts a little more and ram a Morning Star straight up the poop-chute until they choked on it?

I had long hair back in the early-to-mid 90s. I was exiting the shower at a gym and as 2 black dudes passed me one said, "Dam I didn't know they let women in mens' lockers." I said, "Yeah, Bro, we've ALL come a long way."
You got the double-barrel blast of BBC. Ah, to be so progressive...

escaleraroyal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm only 5'9" 197lbs, broad shouldered thou, I'm finding being too masculine scares off todays very insecure women, they prefer the lady like men.
False. I wear skinny jeans and I have man bun. I still can't fclose many.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If tranny looks like HB10, I'd bang her. You can call me gay, I don't care lol. You might be 10/10 straight, I can be 9/10 straight. You may say "straight is a binary thing" I can say "Kinsey research mate" and we can go like that forever.
Who can take you seriously after an admittance like this! You gargle with MANoynnaise (and probably swallow that too), your breath smells suspiciously like a sweaty sac, but you consider yourself the epitome of masculinity?

Say what you want about me you farm fairy, but you've just come-out of the darkest corner of any closet I've ever witnessed.

Fvckin' fruit.

Focal core

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Faggot on the rise, yeah sure girl love those providers / supply /attention they provide, and they can cucks them too.. Who doesn't love them nowdays..

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive often thought this tbh. A lot of people here learned red pill and adopted a personality that is not their own. Congruence is key to success. A man that thinks one way and acts another will be found out soon enough...
If you did not have to learn red pill, there would be no reason for you to come to this site.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Faggot on the rise, yeah sure girl love those providers / supply /attention they provide, and they can cucks them too.. Who doesn't love them nowdays..
They don't call them useful idiots for nothing.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(...) Fvckin' fruit.
I think giving it to 10/10 tranny in looks is much more straight than what you are forced to do every night haha

try to get it as fit as possible (without too skinny)
High quality women LOVE skinny guys that are on the EDGE of looking gay. If you are into arts, books, poetry, high EQ, mannered, great job, smart they will ALL act like "WTF is about this guy, he MUST BE gay"

...and there comes revelation - he dates women. He is picky. He is handsome and smart so obviously he must be picky! He preselects!

Women know that for them it's mostly about making choice between:

1)Manly macho guy (that they want have sex with)
and
2)Timid betaprovider

It's a dichotomy they are terrified about. They really hate to make this choice because neither of them is what they really want. They settle for sex with macho and settle for relationship with beta.

What they really want is phuckin unicorn that is straight (or 'almost' straight like me lol).

Gays are certainly unicorns with their own SMV scale and they plug into heterosexual system of dating for being supported and giving support. I can assure you all about it. Some of them get regular sexual favours from women or give regular sexual favours to women to get either emotional or financial support. Redpill community hate against them is something that is an obstacle to understand the proper way to approach women nowadays - you should all study them and how they gather attention of women for your own purposes. It's something that no alpha with video channel or writer of PUA books will tell you - mostly because of social stigma that comes with appreciation and understanding of gay community.

Guy that goes like a magic missile using arc trajectory passing social and life obstacles like they were nothing - that's what is most alluring to smart high class women (think sexy fit Phd's, think young sexy lawyers, think management females with great bodies). Guy that knows when to fake being passive where most of the guys would phuckin brag. Once smart woman notices you and see that you are different, you are on her crosshair.

This knowledge is really on the forums, it just wasn't put into single post:

Women are PUMPED with FEMINISM nowadays thus:
- they will fear men that send around signals that THEY ARE POWERFUL and they will feel fear of them on intellectual level (because sending signals about being powerful also send world signal "BRING ME DOWN! SEND ME THUNDER IF YOU DARE!" and thunder will come, some of them despise powerful men to the point of blocking vagina tingles when they see muscled guy with wide chin or white collar powerplayer with fast expensive car and narcisstic smirk on his face
However....
- women don't find friendly beta chumps too hot, they feel social pressure as well to MATE with them in order to secure their own future and do their job with prolonging the species (they want to feel that their life eventually meant something somewhere), they want to feel loved for what they are, so eventually they settle
- some of those women cheat on their BETA husbands with ALPHAPHOCKERZ to get the best of two worlds and try to forget ASAP that they did it for sake of their own mind

Being colourful unicorn for women is what PUA was initially about iirc - it later degraded into 'phuckmachine recipe' and tons of douchebags and betasimps pretty much scr..ewed PUA knowledge for the rest and made it available to women.

Being colourful unicorn for a woman now means:
- faking being obedient and passive (being an 'arc-attacker', it's easier to stay in the field in prolonged battle for your own survival in any game really; let them come to you instead of coming to them, lure them because they are so afraid of being approached) - women will feel that something is different about you)
- being concentrated on yourself but pretending really good that you care about people around you as much as you care about yourself (women are intuitive creatures so they will feel that something is different about you)
- developing yourself in EVERY possible direction - it means training body (Soma) heart (Kardia) and maintain balance of your life (Zoe), it means hitting gym, dating for experience (not necessarily for sex - in Kamasutra it was written that first partner for man should be woman of plain looks to make him understand what intercourse is about better), it means studying much more than the rest of the guys (about your job), it means reading books about developing your social skills, it means learning how to dance, it means learning how to follow and learning how to lead simultaneously, it means learning how to suffer and learning how to inflict pain if it's necessary - it all allows you to feel like the prize (because others are not on your level and they will never be once you will hit the supercharger upgrade button, because you don't have THAT much time to be scr.ewed around like other guys as well)
- having profound understanding of human relationships - which requires training empathy
- leaving your friends but faking being friendly - friends will envy you once they will notice you are overperforming when compared to them and it's always like that, it will also make work on yourself more efficient, there's a threat that you won't do ok on your own but once you will have the necessary knowledge you can pretty much jump on the social ladder at some point
- training healthy self-criticism - throw away your fake image of yourself, you are who you are, you are looking at your tools you can use properly, you cannot efficiently work on yourself if you think you are something you really are not
- looking stylish/sexy - it means getting knowledge about fashion trends, about trends in culture, you can go IDGAF about it but don't whine later on that you cannot score with cool chick
- faking being white knight - yeah, it's a bit sociopathic, yet smartest ppl are posivite sociopaths, you are really one rainbow knight riding unicorn with hell in your eyes
- being charming & funny compasionate man - women love that, women love charming guys, women love compansionate guys and women LOVE guys that they can CONTROL and charming, funny, compasionate 'white' knight SCREAMS "I am obedient BEAUTIFUL dog waiting for your leash mademoiselle!"

Notice oppositions:
- understanding empathy and being about yourself
- pretending to be white knight but being redpill
- looking stylish and sexy yet pretending to be compassionate beta

I'm in upgrade mode since Jan 2018 - 16 months later I earn 100% more I earned year ago and waiting for a raise in next couple months, yesterday my female aquaintance dropped me with her car to my apartment and send me sexy smile that underlined "bye mark! Cya tomorrow!", I upgraded my style, I changed my lifestyle, I changed my job, I overcame by crush for my BPD ex, I have started learning new language, I've gained new hobbies, I've travelled.

I've one friend that is 10 years older than me executive level guy because guys in my age understand nothing.

I've date with 8 years younger 7+/10 in looks Phd chick set this week. I've let go 6/10 chick week ago because she phuckin' tried to play me and wasted my time.

I've about 45 HB 7+ and better matches on Tinder atm made in 3 days, and about 80 other just for sake of spoiling my ego and God only knows how many more in 'swipe right' section.

Yeah, I'm handsome but most of guys here are taller than me, most of guys here have more strenght than me and certainly most of guys here have better cars than me yet most of guys here don't understand what I understood a while ago because they didn't gather the level of knowledge I did:

Women are really quite upfront about what they want- its just that guys they want are almost extinct, they are in adventure books from XIX cent. Relationship with borderline woman really made me a huge favour - I understood that we are here to be drained by females for resources , sex or semen if we are NOT what they REALLY want in THEIR LIVES - and our primary sociological function is to LIVE WITH THE BEST WOMEN WE CAN - be as strong as you can and accept your fate as soon as you will be ripe and ready to be picked by a proper woman - once you are broken and your self-respect is gone, you start to understand everything better and you can do everything properly. Your ego is shattered and suddenly you are naked in front of the truth. By evading being picked by women and upgrading yourself (really working on yourself, not reading dumb things about self-improvement coaching BS or pretending you are powerful magician (wink at some chubby forums user somewhere) you are always going in the right direction.

Most guys here are "WTF I need to do to have sex with beautiful women?:O"

Well, considering you are not going into wars to test your survival skills, you are not attacked by terminal diseases to test your survival skills, you are not hit by famine to test your survival skills - hell, you can be ULTIMATE MORON and you will still survive because of social support programs - women NEED TO test men MUCH MORE.

MAN is an APEX vessel of intellectual, spiritual and physical ability - you are all living creatures full of undeveloped skills and abilities yet you prefer to date 6/10's with children, cratered SMV, skanks, sluts, marry whales, be treated like s.hit (actually being treated like s.hit can make you understand more about the world so 'keep going' I say 'until she will break ya')

Unicorn = Conqueror of Life. Think Columbus - had to suck up to powerful losers, in the end we read about him in books. Think Cortez - his greatest dream wasn't women.

Last edited:

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Above

That's also the reason why I consider 'white knight' tag as something incredibly miseunderstood here.

White knight does not equal beta.

White knight is the apex form of pre-red pill man. He is strong, proficient, capable. He is fierce about defending ground he needs to defend and in obeying rules he needs to obey. Think marines, professional soldiers, revered preachers, respected conservatists or liberals. They have the necessary prerequisites to be targetted by women. If they are lucky enough (or strong enough) they will never face red pill transformation.

White knights were always behind and around Conqueror, exactly because they were so useful and so strong and fierce.

Redpill without skills and status necessary to become Conqueror will face white knights rage if exposed. Conqueror will eventually be followed by white knights because he will lead them and they want to be lead more than they want to obey rules.

Essentially that's what man needs to be in this world. Skinny jeans or man buns doesn't really matter guys.

KarmaSutra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White knights were always behind and around Conqueror, exactly because they were so useful and so strong and fierce.
JesusthefvckbastardChrist. An entire dissertation in defense of biting the pillow. I guess you're right in this one instance. White Knights always have a Conqueror behind them, cheeks spread wide open, that little pucker gaping ready to take every inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.