Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Situation with girlfriend

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont go through her phone but Im gonna force an answer out of her. I cant go on banging my head against the wall like this.

She contacted me today and wants to meet up tomorrow, will talk to her then.
Shell lie . Check the last three months of email and text activity. You might find she doing nothing and discouraging guys trying to hit on her .

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this likely means... She cares about you and doesn't feel like you feel the same. She probably also thinks your out fvcking around because of your aloof attitude. This is merely a cry for attention.

Cheating was certainly possible as 6 weeks is a long time to be away so early in a relationship. I wouldn't even think about that until you have confirmation though. There is a ton of speculation in the responses here based on nothing really tangible, but completely ignore the context of how shes feeling.

Who cares if she cheated? It will come to fruition eventually, but assuming the worst without anything but a bunch of random internet folks opinions is just silly. You were away 6 weeks and I'm sure you had some fun yourself. If not, why?

Dont snoop
Dont keep bringing up this nonsense

Your still getting sex. If a woman starts denying our needs, then we start denying what she wants, our most valuable gift... our time.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this likely means... She cares about you and doesn't feel like you feel the same. She probably also thinks your out fvcking around because of your aloof attitude. This is merely a cry for attention.

Cheating was certainly possible as 6 weeks is a long time to be away so early in a relationship. I wouldn't even think about that until you have confirmation though. There is a ton of speculation in the responses here based on nothing really tangible, but completely ignore the context of how shes feeling.

Who cares if she cheated? It will come to fruition eventually, but assuming the worst without anything but a bunch of random internet folks opinions is just silly. You were away 6 weeks and I'm sure you had some fun yourself. If not, why?

Dont snoop
Dont keep bringing up this nonsense

Your still getting sex. If a woman starts denying our needs, then we start denying what she wants, our most valuable gift... our time.
I second this. No need to rely on anything since I repeat: there is nowhere near enough information here to make a judgement like "she cheated".

OP, do not try to force anything out of her. Go on and enjoy the time with her. Report back in a couple of weeks.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is, actually. Not with absolute certainty, but certainly the most likely situation.
I would say I have my doubts, but you cannot point towards that with certainty. I lean more towards a temper tantrum than cheating, although both options are open wide right now.

I say he resort to the famous quote "When in doubt, do nothing". The situation is going to unfold all by itself.