Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Situation with girlfriend

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defo cheated

antr

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with this is that when you trigger her abandonment issues / her ego feeling like she lost the game, she will say and do ANYTHING to get you back even when she might have been seriously considering ending the relationship. If she cheated, this is not what OP wants. He would be better off keeping his eyes and ears open for more clues.
I agree, I want to find out if she really did cheat so I can end it. If you guys have any advice whats the best way to find out.

Btw I asked her if she wants to break up when this happend and she immediately said no. I know words dont mean much though

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I also lean towards cheating, but let this guy observe the situation a while longer.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I also lean towards cheating, but let this guy observe the situation a while longer.
He should withdraw all his attention for one week and observe. If she comes running probably not cheating or not cheating much, if she doesn't notice then she's "with" someone else . This is why she cried when he tried to get him some. She was "gone" .

antr

Don Juan
Reaction score
He should withdraw all his attention for one week and observe. If she comes running probably not cheating or not cheating much, if she doesn't notice then she's "with" someone else . This is why she cried when he tried to get him some. She was "gone" .
Yeah I get that,but she invited me over the next day and initated sex, also told me she loves me alot. I mean how ****ed up would she have to be to cheat one day then do this the next.

We have something set up tomorrow , should I let her contact me about it or just msg her 1h prior to it that im picking her up at exact time

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get that,but she invited me over the next day and initated sex, also told me she loves me alot. I mean how ****ed up would she have to be to cheat one day then do this the next.
It's hard for them too be fully engaged in two. So you'd notice less connect in the sex.

Pull back and make your time more valuable. You don't want to be in the situation where you press and she says "no" .

antr

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard for them too be fully engaged in two. So you'd notice less connect in the sex.

Pull back and make your time more valuable. You don't want to be in the situation where you press and she says "no" .
She came twice that time which she rarely does so idk...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came twice that time which she rarely does so idk...
Did she do anything differently sex wise? Suck you differently? Moan differently? Anything you were not used to?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan some new and exciting things to do with her . Sometimes they fvck with another because they think they missing excitement .

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well nothing I didnt experience before.
Listen, just observe for a week or two and when I say observe, I don't mean what most guys here advised you to do. Going in no contact or breaking off communication at this point would be meaningless to you since you would learn nothing off this situation and moreover, you could be making a lot of fuss over nothing.

You can choose to listen to most guys here for some of which I have lots of respect and as I said, cheating is something I slightly lean towards here, but not me or anyone else can know what happened. My advice: behave like you normally would and see and report back any significant changes.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, just observe for a week or two and when I say observe, I don't mean what most guys here advised you to do. Going in no contact or breaking off communication at this point would be meaningless to you since you would learn nothing off this situation and moreover, you could be making a lot of fuss over nothing.

You can choose to listen to most guys here for some of which I have lots of respect and as I said, cheating is something I slightly lean towards here, but not me or anyone else can know what happened. My advice: behave like you normally would and see and report back any significant changes.

There is NO point in breaking up with her straight away, or going full no contact.

It's TOO SOON to assume she is cheating.. OP needs to give this situation a little time and OBSERVE her behavior.

Yes something seems OFF.. OP make yourself a little less available, see how she reacts..

If she has fuked around, you will pick up on other clues soon enough.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So naive, why wouldn't she cheat then act like nothing happened? You guys here seriously think a girl cheats and they display mad behaviours so you can sniff them out?

So naive, I banged two girls on the same day last year in July or August, one in the day and hotel at night with the other, no condom on both. I give my girl chlamydia and concoct a scheme to get her to take some pill for an "infection" before she goes on holiday. Then we kiss, fvck and do lovey dovey **** when she's back. I also found her on bumble, she had admitted to kissing a guy when she were on a break (prob fvcked).

Look you are never going to know how fvcked up and selfish people can really be. Don't be so naive. I agree with the above that you can't break up with her over this - it's not enough of a red flag and you don't have the abundance to pull it off.

Watch her phone password and go down her phone while she sleeps, strip it right back to the past 10 months of messages, calls and whatsapp messages. This is the only way to get peace of mind (and become scum in the process). Maybe just start cheating on her and look for a new gf like I did?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So naive, why wouldn't she cheat then act like nothing happened? You guys here seriously think a girl cheats and they display mad behaviours so you can sniff them out?

So naive, I banged two girls on the same day last year in July or August, one in the day and hotel at night with the other, no condom on both. I give my girl chlamydia and concoct a scheme to get her to take some pill for an "infection" before she goes on holiday. Then we kiss, fvck and do lovey dovey **** when she's back. I also found her on bumble, she had admitted to kissing a guy when she were on a break (prob fvcked).

Look you are never going to know how fvcked up and selfish people can really be. Don't be so naive. I agree with the above that you can't break up with her over this - it's not enough of a red flag and you don't have the abundance to pull it off.

Watch her phone password and go down her phone while she sleeps, strip it right back to the past 10 months of messages, calls and whatsapp messages. This is the only way to get peace of mind (and become scum in the process). Maybe just start cheating on her and look for a new gf like I did?
There is no need for him to do any of that. He should calm down and just go on about his stuff. Let the girlfriend do a bit of chasing, a bit of initiating. A cheater (especially a woman) will show signs if she is cheating. He reports here and soon enough we find out more about the situation and can give this guy some better advice than this. Right now, most of the advice here is just vague personal perceptions. There is no need to scream "next" or "she cheated" everytime a girl has temper tantrums.

Maybe she cheated, maybe she didn't. None here knows, that is the only sure thing for now.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need for him to do any of that. He should calm down and just go on about his stuff. Let the girlfriend do a bit of chasing, a bit of initiating. A cheater (especially a woman) will show signs if she is cheating. He reports here and soon enough we find out more about the situation and can give this guy some better advice than this. Right now, most of the advice here is just vague personal perceptions. There is no need to scream "next" or "she cheated" everytime a girl has temper tantrums.

Maybe she cheated, maybe she didn't. None here knows, that is the only sure thing for now.
I'm just giving my opinion, the whole point of the forum is to get different opinions and make your own mind up. I was also half joking with my post. He can go down her phone and that will be one of the biggest things he can do to put his mind at rest and also fvck up his relationship with trust issues.

She didn't just throw a tantrum, she refused sex and cried after he was away for 6 weeks, then said it's not him it's HER, something to do with HER. She then backtracked and I don't care if she initiated after that - that is weird behaviour I would DEMAND an answer, not come here asking gay questions. I would force a confession out of her whether that's cheating, kissing, or whatever caused her to cry I would demand to know or tell her to fvck off.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just giving my opinion, the whole point of the forum is to get different opinions and make your own mind up. I was also half joking with my post. He can go down her phone and that will be one of the biggest things he can do to put his mind at rest and also fvck up his relationship with trust issues.

She didn't just throw a tantrum, she refused sex and cried after he was away for 6 weeks, I don't care if she initiated after that - that is weird behaviour I would DEMAND an answer, not come here asking gay questions. I would prob force a confession out of her.
I agree that it is weird behaviour, for sure it is. But he is not gonna force a confession out of her. In my opinion and way of doing things, I would observe her behaviour over the next few days and weeks. That will tell him all he needs to know about what possibly happened.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it is weird behaviour, for sure it is. But he is not gonna force a confession out of her. In my opinion and way of doing things, I would observe her behaviour over the next few days and weeks. That will tell him all he needs to know about what possibly happened.
You can force it easily. When she is crying telling you "no I can't tell you you will think I'm weak" - I simply would not let this go. You either tell me or fvck off...

What surprises me is how many posts I see here that are easily solved by asking the girl what the deal is and not accepting some BS excuse/palm off.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She didn't just throw a tantrum, she refused sex and cried after he was away for 6 weeks, then said it's not him it's HER, something to do with HER. She then backtracked and I don't care if she initiated after that - that is weird behaviour I would DEMAND an answer, not come here asking gay questions. I would force a confession out of her whether that's cheating, kissing, or whatever caused her to cry I would demand to know or tell her to fvck off.

I kind of agree with this..

OP it's your Kingdom and sometimes DRASTIC measures need to taken to protect it.

Usually I would NEVER go through a chicks phone, to see what kinda sneaky chit she has been upto.

However in a case like this, when something seems off? Maybe you should go ahead, and check her mobile messages..

Murkserious is CORRECT.. Some people are EXPERTS at hiding cheating and affairs!

BREAKING NEWS!! People get away with cheating all of the time..

OP could be waiting weeks or MONTHS for a CLUE.. And that clue will lead to even MORE unanswered questions and head scratching!

Months of mistrusting her & questioning what she meant by this, that and the other..

And still no absolute proof of cheating?

FUK that idea Bruv... Easier to check her phone and have it DONE WITH

However OP be WARNED!!!

You might not like what you find in her phone.. Chicks get upto all kindsa chit..

Don't be shocked if she has a ton of orbiters who want to smash her.

End of the day only you can make this decision!!

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

OP it's your Kingdom and sometimes DRASTIC measures need to taken to protect it.

Usually I would NEVER go through a chicks phone, to see what kinda sneaky chit she has been upto.

However in a case like this, when something seems off? Maybe you should go ahead, and check her mobile messages..

Murkserious is CORRECT.. Some people are EXPERTS at hiding cheating and affairs!

OP could be waiting weeks or MONTHS for a CLUE.. And that clue will lead to even MORE unanswered questions and head scratching!

Months of mistrusting her & questioning what she meant by this, that and the other..

However OP be WARNED!!!

You might not like what you find in her phone.. Bruv chicks get upto all kindsa chit..

Don't be shocked if you has a ton of orbiters who want to smash her BACK DOOR in.

Dudes are gonna explicitly stated they wanna fvck her in the azz?

antr

Don Juan
Reaction score

However OP be WARNED!!!

You might not like what you find in her phone.. Chicks get upto all kindsa chit..

Don't be shocked if she has a ton of orbiters who want to smash her.

I wont go through her phone but Im gonna force an answer out of her. I cant go on banging my head against the wall like this.

She contacted me today and wants to meet up tomorrow, will talk to her then.