Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sir_Chancealot's Advanced Sexual Techniques

MinCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! I registered simply to tell you that this is the most amazing sex advice ever....and I am a 28 year-old female.

Guys, print this out and memorize it!

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to have been forgotten about, but its golden - all new members - read this

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{{{{ -^ Golden! ^- }}}}

BUMP!

DJman

Reaction score
Good Job

Sir_Chancealot - That bible rocked.. thanks dude

nick012000

Reaction score
Originally posted by Sir_Chancealot
For example, use your Tie to tie her hands behind her back.
I'm very new to the **** community, but even I can tell you that this is a very bad idea. Silk is a very bad material to tie people up with, because it has a tendency to slide along itself, and as a result, tighten. This results in knots that are very hard to undo without pulling out scissors, as well as the loops tightening arould whatever limbs you tied up, resulting in pinched nerves and cut off blood flow.

I would have expected better from a guide entitled "Advanced sexual techniques.;)

And I have to speculate as to whether you've had a tendency to pick up closeted submissives.;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is this sh!t?!

Originally posted by nick012000
I'm very new to the **** community, but even I can tell you that this is a very bad idea. Silk is a very bad material to tie people up with, because it has a tendency to slide along itself, and as a result, tighten. This results in knots that are very hard to undo without pulling out scissors, as well as the loops tightening arould whatever limbs you tied up, resulting in pinched nerves and cut off blood flow.

I would have expected better from a guide entitled "Advanced sexual techniques.;)

And I have to speculate as to whether you've had a tendency to pick up closeted submissives.;)
I neva knew all ties were made of silk:rolleyes: *sigh* ... and secondly, what the f*ck you doing paying attention to the small details that made no difference with your game in regards to women? A tie was just used as an example, now if you have a problem with this site, then kindly, F*CKOFF!! Otherwise, if u wanna stay, then hopefully by the time u are done with this site you wont be so full of sh!t!

Laterz...

nick012000

Reaction score
I just wanted to point out something as potentially dangerous, to prevent any of the guys here from accidentally injuring their ladies.:D

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post reminded me of this one about the power of using your nose:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16529

Totally awe insiring post Sir_Chancealot.....
It's a keeper......hats off...
There were a few things that I have done in there, but a LOT was learned..... :-D

What I got the most out of in this post (and reading validations from the women who posted), is that this advice can be life altering. What do you think a girl is going to tell her friends about you afterwards? Even if she never lets you go, being the best she's ever had is bound to leak out to her friends sooner or later........

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice... and...

Avon: While I think that your post is a really good one, you need to also add the point that not ALL chicks will like this. With some chicks, they might get freaked out by it and before you know it you'll be in your bed and she'll be wheel’ spinning out of your drive way. I would only recommend doing that with/to a chick once you and her have already been having sex for a while and known each other for a while... With rape being such a big problem, if you have not built up enough trust with her, she might get too freaked out by this.

Otherwise, a good post, and can simply be translated as "wild sex" or "rough sex";)

Laterz...

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. This site is awsome!!! :woo:

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow You should come write some of that stuff on my blog!!! this is awesome!!!!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't overestimate the importance of this post. I have used techniques described here since the very first time I've lost my virginity, and the responses had been great.

Read, read and read.

Chance, I am buying drinks next time we go out.

rocco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think sir chance olots article is making sex overly complicated.

here's my alternative advice:

"just do it!"

there ya go, now i charge ya 5,000 dolla.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rocco said:
i think sir chance olots article is making sex overly complicated.

here's my alternative advice:

"just do it!"

there ya go, now i charge ya 5,000 dolla.
This, in my opinion, is the single most important thread on SS. Ignore it at your peril.

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
after learning all these info and if you cant satisfy a women for some reason......... then there is something wrong with you like seriously go see a therapist or something hehe^^

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don´t know why this is not in the bible... if this is not bible stuff, then what is?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that some of the stuff mentioned can only happen in a very secure LTR.

I gotta say. This is an awesome guide!! Every man and woman should read this.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

I'll be the first one to admit that lot of this stuff can be used with a non-exclusive plate and ONS. You don't need to be in a LTR to use this stuff because chances are most women you hook up with will find you very exciting and dominating.

Don't ever apologize for your sexual desires. It doesn't matter what the situation is (LTR, ONS, etc.). Women will find you challenging, exciting, and attractive.