Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

single moms roster was unreal.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman in my street invited me round to her BBQ today, with my daughter.

Upon arriving there was 3 other single moms there. Our Children all know each other, and that suited me as they could hang out.

The moms and I were all chatting throughout the afternoon, I know them all quite well, and they were quite open with things.

Just for observation reasons: Each woman is no more than a 4/10 at most. They arent sexy, drink heavy, no hobbies.
HOWEVER the disheartening part to me, (for all of us men). is the following , guys with half decent lives, mean nothing to them, guys with muscles means nothing to them.

I liked the fact they admitted better guys only want to smash, but its the fact that male self improvement means nothing to them, they have 4 other guys C*ck, the same as you even at 40!

my point of this is,
All those hours in the gym,disciplined food, hobbies, passions, pursuits, + working 10 hours, and a 3/10 wont appreciate you as her guy one bit.

We should be GOD to these women, but it was another day at work to them

They would probably be a bit submissive for the local Bruce wayne.

Good luck Lads lol

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they specifically say guys with decent lives and muscles means nothing to them? I didn't see that anywhere in your post.

So I'm confused as to what the message is here.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They sound somewhat repulsive... odds are they are not getting interest from any guys with their sh@t together and jacked. Kind of like the fat gamers chatting with a hot girl and talking a veiled shot at her “ we don’t go for attractive girls” I’ve encountered this myself and it’s usually the girls that have nothing going for them.. I hear you must be high maintenance, guys like you are too into yourself... on and on... and I usually realize at some point in the conversation I have no interest in these girls...why am I even entertaining them.

any girl can have multiple c0cks waiting for her... there is always a gaggle of simps waiting!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you said since you've been getting bigger, that the IOIs were increasing from this age group?
yes from strangers bro.

So I'm confused as to what the message is here.

the point of the post isn't that these women are aiming to the top 20% of men for commitment, the women werent stupid. they know theyre lane. But its the fact that because they have got ANY man they want round theyre house in the last 2 months, you are just another guy, even if your in good shape. or mildly successful.

Its another day in the office to them, yet really they should be kissing a 5/10 males feet

and the wall is no longer 30. its more like 50 now.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe more men should be thinking like that, and they'd be getting better results.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
odds are they are not getting interest from any guys with their sh@t together and jacked.
theyre getting banged by them, thats the point of my post.

Its like me being a peasant and valeting cars over 50k.....

when one pics me up from home, its nothing new to me. where as in reality I should be kissing its tyres

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I've said before... I think this will change when prostitution becomes legal. You can't have a vast majority of guys not having sex without a major movement as a result. When this happens, it will lower the value of all women. They will now be getting less and less attention from guys who'd rather say "I've got more money than time for these low class stuck up broads." Then they will start going to brothels instead of entertaining these women. Hopefully this happens relatively quick as the coming back to reality for all females should make it easier for DJs.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this will change when prostitution becomes legal.
Its legal in the UK,, Im pretty certain.

Unless theres some weird law, making it legal to sell, but not legal to look for.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I've said before... I think this will change when prostitution becomes legal. You can't have a vast majority of guys not having sex without a major movement as a result. When this happens, it will lower the value of all women. They will now be getting less and less attention from guys who'd rather say "I've got more money than time for these low class stuck up broads." Then they will start going to brothels instead of entertaining these women. Hopefully this happens relatively quick as the coming back to reality for all females should make it easier for DJs.
It’s legal in Canada here and girls still believe they are the Instagram queen.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess when I say legal, I mean in the sense that when there is no more stigma attached to engaging in it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Upon arriving there was 3 other single moms there. Our Children all know each other, and that suited me as they could hang out.

The moms and I were all chatting throughout the afternoon, I know them all quite well, and they were quite open with things.

Just for observation reasons: Each woman is no more than a 4/10 at most. They arent sexy, drink heavy, no hobbies.
HOWEVER the disheartening part to me, (for all of us men). is the following , guys with half decent lives, mean nothing to them, guys with muscles means nothing to them.

I liked the fact they admitted better guys only want to smash, but its the fact that male self improvement means nothing to them, they have 4 other guys C*ck, the same as you even at 40!

my point of this is,
All those hours in the gym,disciplined food, hobbies, passions, pursuits, + working 10 hours, and a 3/10 wont appreciate you as her guy one bit.

Good luck Lads lol
Do it for yourself! Never disrespect yourself behind them and things will balance out over time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my point of this is,

Good luck Lads lol
The who are they choosing by your analysis and why?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess when I say legal, I mean in the sense that when there is no more stigma attached to engaging in it.
I don't think there is much of a stigma attached to it here these days. In fact, its probably becoming more fashionable to visit one compared to before. Allot of things that were a stigma back in 00s are becoming fashionable post-pandemic 20s. In fact, apart from the religious aspect, I would have no issues at all visiting one myself (I can't say I'd have sex with one though even if I visited one).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my point of this is,

Good luck Lads lol
This is a good point. This is the other MTGOW-side of the black-pill. If one does go out of their way and really looksmaxx, get ripped, then they may end up with these types of horror story women anyway. But that's just them and they might just be using them for sex. However, I'm sure they must be dating hb7+s too right? You just need to have more attractive women to hang-out with. You don't need to hear them mouth off since it might be toxic.