“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

single moms roster was unreal.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
First, a man's hobbies that don't involve traveling or something else that generally requires a decent amount of wealth are generally not regarded as worthy of adding points. Being a cook, though, is generally regarded as being a positive.

Next, hypergamy has made it so that low-quality women like this - moreso since they don't have a biological clock ticking - don't have to settle, and indeed, can get pen!s literally at a moment's notice.

I find this situation similar to learning a foreign language, especially one of the harder ones like Russian. There is a certain low level of competence that can be garnered rather easily, but it is a lot harder to take the next step of really being good in it; being in middle of these levels more or less keeps the speaker in the range of the lower ability. Similarly, unless a man can ascend to true Chad-level (and of course, this requires having Chad's jawline, etc. .. and height :mad: ), he will simply be a striving upper-tier normie that will be stuck only having access to low-level women.
Travelling is a substitute. It can be macro or micro. There are target rich areas in London. some areas more so than others. The same can be said on a macro level with global travels. I've been around. In Ibiza, Italy, Mexico and other areas, at 6ft, I am tall. In a room full of NBA ballers, I am a man let. it's perspective. a significant amount of game is timing. Options are great. Being world class at a specific marketable skill or talent is a great solution.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Hasn't seen a vaginal the past decade but has a theory.

#cucked
Dude ....... i see vagina 365 days a year. My wife begs me to fvck her every day and i am willing to do it 3-4 times a week.

Dont worry, i´m good.
 
Top