Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

single moms roster was unreal.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are some players and you're worried about what some 4s think at a backyard BBQ?
, I am a 38 year old father,who is concerned for masculinity. I stick up for what I believe in. I would like to set a good example for the daughter and still enter an LTR.

I still dont think people have got the point of my post, if you ever enter an LTR with a woman 3 points lower SMV than you, dont think for one second shes going to be over the moon, at this self improved catch, shes got.

This thoroughly disappoints me for good men. I think its disgusting, I believe a woman 3 points lower than you should be doing back flips at the deal she would get if you ever considered her. so on this basis that means a mediocre 6 would probably get a little dopamine hit if a blue tick instagram guy messaged her, but nothing else.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
, I am a 38 year old father,who is concerned for masculinity. I stick up for what I believe in. I would like to set a good example for the daughter and still enter an LTR.

I still dont think people have got the point of my post, if you ever enter an LTR with a woman 3 points lower SMV than you, dont think for one second shes going to be over the moon, at this self improved catch, shes got.

This thoroughly disappoints me for good men. I think its disgusting, I believe a woman 3 points lower than you should be doing back flips at the deal she would get if you ever considered her. so on this basis that means a mediocre 6 would probably get a little dopamine hit if a blue tick instagram guy messaged her, but nothing else.

Let that inbound world economy crisis hit home and watch women lose their shiat left and right over the government not being able to suport their hoe-lifestile anymore. They will be all over the "good men" again, looking for provision and safety for them and their kids.

Just wait for it, the tide will turn.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I've said before... I think this will change when prostitution becomes legal. You can't have a vast majority of guys not having sex without a major movement as a result. When this happens, it will lower the value of all women. They will now be getting less and less attention from guys who'd rather say "I've got more money than time for these low class stuck up broads." Then they will start going to brothels instead of entertaining these women. Hopefully this happens relatively quick as the coming back to reality for all females should make it easier for DJs.
another thing.

realistically, what is going through business now is the end game of woke. Multiple promotions, gender mix, allowing women part time work on huge money.

what will come next is men will en masse question the deal they get: family courts, health services, workplace risk etc.

The thing which will change the game is shared parental leave. If they allow men that, it is acknowledging that males have a role in parenthood. At the moment, the system will have to acknowledge that a man has a role.

They will try, but won’t be able to defend the privilege women get with marriage and children. They can’t, it’s demonstrably sexist.

that will then change everything.

plus, men in the west are now seeing those promotions, all this leg up stuff happening and for once “male feminists” will have to pay the price of their views and not just shovel the cost on someone else. They will change. They will start to question it.

I recently saw a comment, made with no irony from a woman writing an article on how career breaks for women are so unfair (when having children).

she said “a woman has all the cost to her wealth and career as a result of having children. Men have little to no risk”

the absolute cheek of this women, the mind numbing self centredness. Your wife can screw the neighbour and regardless it’s you giving up most of your wealth, child support slavery for 20 years....you don’t think that’s a risk? Even if you’re happily married - you think that men do no childcare and just work and sit in the chair? The arrogance of these people.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. This is why I don't do relationships.

Look I'm not preaching against getting into LTR relationships with chicks, ALL I'm saying is that if you do, does not mean you are done working to keep it going.

I am selfish and a bit too busy to maintain a relationship... I honestly do not have the time or energy for it.

You can make it work with one of these chicks... but you have to work for it. It is the art of putting in JUST ENOUGH effort to keep her happy without over doing it. The best way to do this is to always insist on some reciprocity. While she is operating to see just how much she can get from you: the man should be seeing just how much effort she is willing to put in to keep you.

The concept is simple... no 'partnership' works unless both parties see the situation as a 'win-win', but just like in business deals maintaining this takes effort.

Reaction score
idk why yall black pills think women will submit easily to a guy with higher value then them.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a 38 year old father,who is concerned for masculinity. I stick up for what I believe in. I would like to set a good example for the daughter and still enter an LTR.
I’m with you.... I’m going to be 41.... and am so grateful I actually grew up when I did. I could not imagine the youth today and what those young men will have to endure.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe a woman 3 points lower than you should be doing back flips at the deal she would get if you ever considered her.
Three points may not be the magic number, but maybe 5 is... I have a relative who is a 6 and he's been with a 1 for a long time now. He's a dope fiend. She puts up with all his crap and sticks with him. She's loyal to the bone.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes from strangers bro.

the point of the post isn't that these women are aiming to the top 20% of men for commitment, the women werent stupid. they know theyre lane. But its the fact that because they have got ANY man they want round theyre house in the last 2 months, you are just another guy, even if your in good shape. or mildly successful.

Its another day in the office to them, yet really they should be kissing a 5/10 males feet

and the wall is no longer 30. its more like 50 now.

Someone said simps (used to be AFC's) are ruining everything.. by giving too much attention to all women, even the undeserving ones. Maybe that's what is going on. A women will still prefer a higher quality guy

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, legalized prostitution won't change anything, men will still be SIMPs.

Prostitution is legal in a lot of places in Europe and men there are just as big of cucks as in the US. That's because most men are ego-fragile, insecure buffoons that think paying for sex makes them less of a man.... They base their self-worth on their ability to attract positive attention from women, which is the same type of attention-wh0ring, validation-seeking behavior that women engage in, and I find it quite ironic that guys will criticize women for their validation-seeking and yet these men engage in the same type of behavior.....
Thats actually a really good point about the validation seeking

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my locale the wall is more like 60 for women who take care of themselves and there are many here who do. Avoid the sun to preserve your skin & time comes for you much slower. I was always more night owl than sun worshipper and that shows (to my advantage) in my 50s.

The paradox of choice is tough for anyone who truly has choices. There are no perfect people, and thinking there is always a bigger, better deal out there can rob you of something really good you have right in front of you. Eventually you gotta settle down and stop nexting and give somebody a chance.

But it’s wild. The 40s & 50s are the new 20s...only people now have a track record. It’s a whole lot easier to see the accomplished people contrasted with the unaccomplished people. Those who are aging well versus those who aren’t. It’s all on display...which combined with a little life experience makes dating simpler. You can see what you are actually getting based on someone’s history & you aren’t gambling on potential any more.

Which means the market is ruthlessly self sorting. The beautiful/accomplished/sought after rise to the top. The rest arrive at their own level but have nobody but themselves to blame for being there, genetics aside.

I am always fascinated by the amount of carping, gnashing and shaming that goes on. Bitterness directed at others who are observably doing better. And you can sort by attitude too. Positive people on the way up...negative people on the way down.

So OPs observation is not surprising and that gap (between the desirable and the undesirable) is simply going to widen over time.

The result is people start to understand reality and settle for what they can get. Men and women both do this. People for the most part hate to be alone and most will choose someone who chooses them...and typically that will be someone of similar SMV

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Why do you even care about that demo? 3/4's? Jesus man. Frankly, don't know you as I'm a new poster here, but it seems likes you're having the normal reaction of a mature guy recently divorced - utter amazement on discovering the stunning truth of hypergamy, it'll get better as you improve yourself. Focus on you - don't care about these bottom-feeding mouthbreathing women - do you - build it and they will come. I'm in my mid-fifties in the best shape of my life having exited a miserably disappointing marriage, and I smash 2x chicks a day on a regular basis, the harem is replete - sometimes 3 a day. Work on you, they will come.

Lift heavy ****, work on your personal style, get a good haircut and a good pair of recraftable shoes.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my locale the wall is more like 60 for women who take care of themselves and there are many here who do
Here is a quote from Dwight Shrute on being hot and it applies to the wall! It’s a conversation between pregnant Pam and Dwight lol

Pam: Dwight, am I hot right now?
Dwight: Why would I or anyone else think that you’re hot right now? I can’t impregnate you, and that’s the driving force between male-female attraction.
Pam: What about before? Was I attractive before?
Dwight: Meh… you were at your most attractive when you were 24 with a slight, gradual decline and a steep drop-off when you got pregnant for the first time. Gradual recovery and, uh, well now, obviously, you’re at an all-time low.

Females may want to believe 60 is the wall but it’s not. I am sure everyone can still get laid and have a great time but natural smv is low. A high value man in his 30’s or 40’s with a ton of resources ( not looking for a sugar momma) will pick the most biologically attractive female that can bear him children.... not a 40, not a 50... not a 60 year old... the sun is setting in the early 30’s if not sooner. The world may be on fire and nothing makes sense but if you put an attractive 23 year against a 60 year old no guy is chasing the 60 year old.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Here is a quote from Dwight Shrute on being hot and it applies to the wall! It’s a conversation between pregnant Pam and Dwight lol

Pam: Dwight, am I hot right now?
Dwight: Why would I or anyone else think that you’re hot right now? I can’t impregnate you, and that’s the driving force between male-female attraction.
Pam: What about before? Was I attractive before?
Dwight: Meh… you were at your most attractive when you were 24 with a slight, gradual decline and a steep drop-off when you got pregnant for the first time. Gradual recovery and, uh, well now, obviously, you’re at an all-time low.

Females may want to believe 60 is the wall but it’s not. I am sure everyone can still get laid and have a great time but natural smv is low. A high value man in his 30’s or 40’s with a ton of resources ( not looking for a sugar momma) will pick the most biologically attractive female that can bear him children.... not a 40, not a 50... not a 60 year old... the sun is setting in the early 30’s if not sooner. The world may be on fire and nothing makes sense but if you put an attractive 23 year against a 60 year old no guy is chasing the 60 year old.
60 is the new 50!

Try to say that without laughing.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
60 is the new 50!

Try to say that without laughing.
It’s not! Even for guys.. i have been an athlete my entire life. At 40.... I am just as strong and in shape as 21..... but it takes so much more work! At 21 I could do it on wings, beer and beef jerky... with 4 hours of sleep. Now it’s testosterone optimization, insane diet, at least 8 hours of sleep a night and religiously training... time/ nature gets all of us... no reason to become delusional lol!!!! I just hope I’m alive at 60... that’s a win lol!!!!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These single moms today love to play the game of “I’m busy being a mom!” but when there’s free food and Booz to be had those kids get dropped off at her parents and she’s suddenly got all the free time in the world.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not! Even for guys.. i have been an athlete my entire life. At 40.... I am just as strong and in shape as 21..... but it takes so much more work! At 21 I could do it on wings, beer and beef jerky... with 4 hours of sleep. Now it’s testosterone optimization, insane diet, at least 8 hours of sleep a night and religiously training... time/ nature gets all of us... no reason to become delusional lol!!!! I just hope I’m alive at 60... that’s a win lol!!!!
Where you active at 21? Alot of those guys are playing pickup basketball and other physical activities which keep the fat off. Even standing up in a club for 4-6 hrs is better than sitting down.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the logic that OP is getting at is that, if 4s can't appreciate or don't care about decent men, then the 7s, 8s, and 9s won't care about decent men. Right? But these 4s are jaded and out of touch with reality. Strangely enough, I think one would have more chances with regular women than some washed up single moms.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the logic that OP is getting at is that, if 4s can't appreciate or don't care about decent men, then the 7s, 8s, and 9s won't care about decent men. Right? But these 4s are jaded and out of touch with reality. Strangely enough, I think one would have more chances with regular women than some washed up single moms.
I agree with this from the ladies locker room.

Additionally these 4s realize they can’t get high value men, however much they complain about it. But here’s the flip side....there are WAY more men who can’t get sought after women. Those men aren’t necessarily out of the market. Rather they are the ones these single moms have to choose from. So there it is...the SMP at work.

It is self sorting. Just because OP wouldn’t bang or get involved with these women he mentions doesn’t mean nobody will. These women have a market out there....