MuahahahahaShe dates motherfckers who post on sosuave....
You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
MuahahahahaShe dates motherfckers who post on sosuave....
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hahahha thing is i a have a gf now. But this is hilarious lmaoShe dates motherfckers who post on sosuave....
Some low self esteem chicks are basically nuts, you could take a bullet for her and she'd wonder if you really cared or just wanted to flirt with cute nurses at the hospital1st might might apply. 2nd one is no she knew i genuinly liked her, i did alot of things for her and im not talking about money i never once gave her money. But i did solid things for her
Lucky you!2 weeks in ? Lucky b@stard.
I've had them asking after a single fvck.
Never raw dog any woman. It’s like throwing a freshly polished and sharpened knife up in to the air and trying to catch the handle every time. No thanks.Lucky you!
I had some woman ask me to take off the condom and *** inside of her on a 2nd date. Too crazy for me so I dropped her after that night. Add that to signs of a woman with low self esteem.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Nah. You're thinking too much into self esteem issues. Women have plenty of issues that doesn't make sense even to women themselves. It's best not to dwell on women issues but on men issues that we understand and give us the power to benefit/win in every situation.Lucky you!
I had some woman ask me to take off the condom and *** inside of her on a 2nd date. Too crazy for me so I dropped her after that night. Add that to signs of a woman with low self esteem.