"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Signs of low self esteem in woman?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
1st might might apply. 2nd one is no she knew i genuinly liked her, i did alot of things for her and im not talking about money i never once gave her money. But i did solid things for her
Some low self esteem chicks are basically nuts, you could take a bullet for her and she'd wonder if you really cared or just wanted to flirt with cute nurses at the hospital
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
2 weeks in ? Lucky b@stard.

I've had them asking after a single fvck.
Lucky you!
I had some woman ask me to take off the condom and *** inside of her on a 2nd date. Too crazy for me so I dropped her after that night. Add that to signs of a woman with low self esteem.
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Lucky you!
I had some woman ask me to take off the condom and *** inside of her on a 2nd date. Too crazy for me so I dropped her after that night. Add that to signs of a woman with low self esteem.
Never raw dog any woman. It’s like throwing a freshly polished and sharpened knife up in to the air and trying to catch the handle every time. No thanks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Lucky you!
I had some woman ask me to take off the condom and *** inside of her on a 2nd date. Too crazy for me so I dropped her after that night. Add that to signs of a woman with low self esteem.
Nah. You're thinking too much into self esteem issues. Women have plenty of issues that doesn't make sense even to women themselves. It's best not to dwell on women issues but on men issues that we understand and give us the power to benefit/win in every situation.

Anyhow wouldn't it be simpler to think that it's just her preferences to want a you to cvm inside her ?

Then from there you have the power to decide. Doesn't matter if she wants or not, it's you that decides to your benefit.

In this case you could always deny her and continue enjoying a plate that's open to so many possibilities. Instead you're chosen to limit any possibility by thinking she's crazy.
 
Top