Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs of low self esteem in woman?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1st might might apply. 2nd one is no she knew i genuinly liked her, i did alot of things for her and im not talking about money i never once gave her money. But i did solid things for her
Some low self esteem chicks are basically nuts, you could take a bullet for her and she'd wonder if you really cared or just wanted to flirt with cute nurses at the hospital

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 weeks in ? Lucky b@stard.

I've had them asking after a single fvck.
Lucky you!
I had some woman ask me to take off the condom and *** inside of her on a 2nd date. Too crazy for me so I dropped her after that night. Add that to signs of a woman with low self esteem.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lucky you!
I had some woman ask me to take off the condom and *** inside of her on a 2nd date. Too crazy for me so I dropped her after that night. Add that to signs of a woman with low self esteem.
Never raw dog any woman. It’s like throwing a freshly polished and sharpened knife up in to the air and trying to catch the handle every time. No thanks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lucky you!
Nah. You're thinking too much into self esteem issues. Women have plenty of issues that doesn't make sense even to women themselves. It's best not to dwell on women issues but on men issues that we understand and give us the power to benefit/win in every situation.

Anyhow wouldn't it be simpler to think that it's just her preferences to want a you to cvm inside her ?

Then from there you have the power to decide. Doesn't matter if she wants or not, it's you that decides to your benefit.

In this case you could always deny her and continue enjoying a plate that's open to so many possibilities. Instead you're chosen to limit any possibility by thinking she's crazy.