"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Should I try to reschedule later or just drop her?

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Never ever wait for a god damn girl to decide. The minute she said to text the next day to confirm you should have took back the invite.
The way I framed it was (which is true), im going for this walk anyway, alone or not alone.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
if you're just looking for something casual then wait a few days to see if she re engages with you, if she doesnt send her a text again and ask when shes available to go out. If she evades again then next her. We put way to much time and effort into finding a girl that will actually respond to messages or engage with us on these dating sites to be tossing them away the moment it doesnt go our way. With single moms sh*t happens, gotta roll with it if you're just looking for some quick hitters, specially in the beginning.
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
And now she just texted asking how my walk was...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
Just as an update, this girl actually agreed to come over and have dinner with me last monday, and although it was brief because she had to go home early due to the kid, we had a good time and made out. Yesterday I tried to setup a new date for saturday, and after 24h of not replying to me she wrote: "Hi Juanto, sorry for not replying to you but I was pondering what to answer you. I dont want to mislead you and I think at this point I am not ready for a relationship. I enjoyed being with you but I think its impportant to be honest and I wanted you to know this".

Whats interesting is that I never ever told her about wanting a "relationship", if anything I indicated the opposite.

Your thoughts on this? I know its very likely dead in the water now, just wanted some feedback.

Thank you
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Just as an update, this girl actually agreed to come over and have dinner with me last monday, and although it was brief because she had to go home early due to the kid, we had a good time and made out. Yesterday I tried to setup a new date for saturday, and after 24h of not replying to me she wrote: "Hi Juanto, sorry for not replying to you but I was pondering what to answer you. I dont want to mislead you and I think at this point I am not ready for a relationship. I enjoyed being with you but I think its impportant to be honest and I wanted you to know this".

Whats interesting is that I never ever told her about wanting a "relationship", if anything I indicated the opposite.

Your thoughts on this? I know its very likely dead in the water now, just wanted some feedback.

Thank you
Just say "Thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you change your mind." and then nothing else. If she reaches out again at some point, invite her over and try to bang her again.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
Just as an update, this girl actually agreed to come over and have dinner with me last monday, and although it was brief because she had to go home early due to the kid, we had a good time and made out. Yesterday I tried to setup a new date for saturday, and after 24h of not replying to me she wrote: "Hi Juanto, sorry for not replying to you but I was pondering what to answer you. I dont want to mislead you and I think at this point I am not ready for a relationship. I enjoyed being with you but I think its impportant to be honest and I wanted you to know this".

Whats interesting is that I never ever told her about wanting a "relationship", if anything I indicated the opposite.

Your thoughts on this? I know its very likely dead in the water now, just wanted some feedback.

Thank you
Get a little arrogant with her. Tell her that you both know that there is attraction between you two and tell her that of you want to keep things casual that she knows how to find you. You then go ghost and never reach out. She may reach out to you again.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
and although it was brief because she had to go home early due to the kid
This is subtle but very important. Usually on the first date or two especially, any kind of time constraint usually is a negative and will often work against you right from the start.

When it comes to single mothers, I will often have very low investment(coffee date nearby but no dinner) or reschedule to a day when she doesn't have kid constraints. Even if you manage to get them over to your place, if you just started seeing each other, it's hard for her to get really comfortable having that time constraint looming over her head.

That's just been from my experience.
 

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 11, 2016
Messages
834
Reaction score
352
Age
44
This is subtle but very important. Usually on the first date or two especially, any kind of time constraint usually is a negative and will often work against you right from the start.

When it comes to single mothers, I will often have very low investment(coffee date nearby but no dinner) or reschedule to a day when she doesn't have kid constraints. Even if you manage to get them over to your place, if you just started seeing each other, it's hard for her to get really comfortable having that time constraint looming over her head.

That's just been from my experience.
good points
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Just as an update to this story, on thursday night I reached out to her asking if her kid was feeling better, to which she replied very quickly saying he was feeling better although not fully recovered. We had some small back and forth and then I invited her for a walk on saturday (today) since the weather would be good (we are still under full lockdown here, everything is closed). She asked me to confirm the next day just to make sure the kid wouldnt need her. Then yesterday (Friday) we texted a bit during the day and in the evening she confirmed with me the date and time of it.

Now its Saturday, and she just texted me saying she doesnt feel like leaving home and will probably take a nap this afternoon...:D And, she hopes I wont get upset about it :D.

Wont even reply.
You should just delete this biatch's number.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top