The way I framed it was (which is true), im going for this walk anyway, alone or not alone.Never ever wait for a god damn girl to decide. The minute she said to text the next day to confirm you should have took back the invite.
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
The way I framed it was (which is true), im going for this walk anyway, alone or not alone.Never ever wait for a god damn girl to decide. The minute she said to text the next day to confirm you should have took back the invite.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Yes I agree, not going to reschedule anything nowNever bring up rescheduling. That is HER job when she breaks that date. Delete this broad.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Thats how it seems to me tooIt means she didn't feel a connection and she's soft rejecting you.
Just say "Thanks for the heads up. Let me know if you change your mind." and then nothing else. If she reaches out again at some point, invite her over and try to bang her again.Just as an update, this girl actually agreed to come over and have dinner with me last monday, and although it was brief because she had to go home early due to the kid, we had a good time and made out. Yesterday I tried to setup a new date for saturday, and after 24h of not replying to me she wrote: "Hi Juanto, sorry for not replying to you but I was pondering what to answer you. I dont want to mislead you and I think at this point I am not ready for a relationship. I enjoyed being with you but I think its impportant to be honest and I wanted you to know this".
Whats interesting is that I never ever told her about wanting a "relationship", if anything I indicated the opposite.
Your thoughts on this? I know its very likely dead in the water now, just wanted some feedback.
Thank you
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Get a little arrogant with her. Tell her that you both know that there is attraction between you two and tell her that of you want to keep things casual that she knows how to find you. You then go ghost and never reach out. She may reach out to you again.Just as an update, this girl actually agreed to come over and have dinner with me last monday, and although it was brief because she had to go home early due to the kid, we had a good time and made out. Yesterday I tried to setup a new date for saturday, and after 24h of not replying to me she wrote: "Hi Juanto, sorry for not replying to you but I was pondering what to answer you. I dont want to mislead you and I think at this point I am not ready for a relationship. I enjoyed being with you but I think its impportant to be honest and I wanted you to know this".
Whats interesting is that I never ever told her about wanting a "relationship", if anything I indicated the opposite.
Your thoughts on this? I know its very likely dead in the water now, just wanted some feedback.
Thank you
This is subtle but very important. Usually on the first date or two especially, any kind of time constraint usually is a negative and will often work against you right from the start.and although it was brief because she had to go home early due to the kid
good pointsThis is subtle but very important. Usually on the first date or two especially, any kind of time constraint usually is a negative and will often work against you right from the start.
When it comes to single mothers, I will often have very low investment(coffee date nearby but no dinner) or reschedule to a day when she doesn't have kid constraints. Even if you manage to get them over to your place, if you just started seeing each other, it's hard for her to get really comfortable having that time constraint looming over her head.
That's just been from my experience.
You should just delete this biatch's number.Just as an update to this story, on thursday night I reached out to her asking if her kid was feeling better, to which she replied very quickly saying he was feeling better although not fully recovered. We had some small back and forth and then I invited her for a walk on saturday (today) since the weather would be good (we are still under full lockdown here, everything is closed). She asked me to confirm the next day just to make sure the kid wouldnt need her. Then yesterday (Friday) we texted a bit during the day and in the evening she confirmed with me the date and time of it.
Now its Saturday, and she just texted me saying she doesnt feel like leaving home and will probably take a nap this afternoon...And, she hopes I wont get upset about it
.
Wont even reply.
thats what I didYou should just delete this biatch's number.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.