Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go to eastern european countries like Hungary?

steve2830

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi If I go to eastern european countries like Hungary or other countries nearby like Czech Republic can I get ascended there? I am a Incel TFL
Do girls in these countries like western european guys like portuguese spanish or italian?
I live in western europe would like to travel to try there if the girls of these countries will like me or want a date with me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you'd better be Catholic or Orthodox, even then you're not them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi If I go to eastern european countries like Hungary or other countries nearby like Czech Republic can I get ascended there? I am a Incel TFL
Do girls in these countries like western european guys like portuguese spanish or italian?
I live in western europe would like to travel to try there if the girls of these countries will like me or want a date with me.
Why do you think you are an incel? (What's TFL? mean?)

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you're virgin, it's easier to find girls in your country /town then to go to other part of the Europe in this restrictive times when traveling is not as easy as it was.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@OP You're not missing much. I wouldn't worry about it.
It's just a wet hole.
*shrug*

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you speak Hungarian? The best place to LocationMax in Eastern Europe is Russia or Ukraine. :cool:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope too late, you should have gone there 20 years ago in your condition or 10 years ago as an average guy, nowadays it takes to be a chad there too.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understand these kind of topics when they are posted here.

You are 19 years old. You aren't even closing to being a complete version of yourself. In the meantime, get yourself in as good a shape as you can and start practicing on hitting on women where you live. I can guarantee you that even if you strike out 99% of the time you will get a hit somewhere if you are confident in yourself. Use that first one as a practice to prepare yourself for the next one and talk to as many women as you can. Go in with ZERO expectations and do not get flustered. It is hard when you are first beginning with no experience. We all had to start somewhere.

And you can do it where you live -- you don't need to go to Hungary, South Africa, or Hong Kong. Good luck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I am a virgin True Forced loneliness I didint have a date in my life :cry:
How many women have you approached?
How many women have you asked out?
How many OLD sites are you working and hoe many women have you messaged?

I have the feeling the answer is going to be close to zero and that doesn't make you an Incel that just makes you lazy.