"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Should I go to eastern european countries like Hungary?

steve2830

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Age
25
Hi If I go to eastern european countries like Hungary or other countries nearby like Czech Republic can I get ascended there? I am a Incel TFL
Do girls in these countries like western european guys like portuguese spanish or italian?
I live in western europe would like to travel to try there if the girls of these countries will like me or want a date with me.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
No you'd better be Catholic or Orthodox, even then you're not them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
You say you're virgin, it's easier to find girls in your country /town then to go to other part of the Europe in this restrictive times when traveling is not as easy as it was.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
@OP You're not missing much. I wouldn't worry about it.
It's just a wet hole.
*shrug*
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Do you speak Hungarian? The best place to LocationMax in Eastern Europe is Russia or Ukraine. :cool:
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Hi If I go to eastern european countries like Hungary or other countries nearby like Czech Republic can I get ascended there? I am a Incel TFL
Do girls in these countries like western european guys like portuguese spanish or italian?
I live in western europe would like to travel to try there if the girls of these countries will like me or want a date with me.
Nope too late, you should have gone there 20 years ago in your condition or 10 years ago as an average guy, nowadays it takes to be a chad there too.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
I never understand these kind of topics when they are posted here.

You are 19 years old. You aren't even closing to being a complete version of yourself. In the meantime, get yourself in as good a shape as you can and start practicing on hitting on women where you live. I can guarantee you that even if you strike out 99% of the time you will get a hit somewhere if you are confident in yourself. Use that first one as a practice to prepare yourself for the next one and talk to as many women as you can. Go in with ZERO expectations and do not get flustered. It is hard when you are first beginning with no experience. We all had to start somewhere.

And you can do it where you live -- you don't need to go to Hungary, South Africa, or Hong Kong. Good luck.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
I am a virgin True Forced loneliness I didint have a date in my life :cry:
How many women have you approached?
How many women have you asked out?
How many OLD sites are you working and hoe many women have you messaged?

I have the feeling the answer is going to be close to zero and that doesn't make you an Incel that just makes you lazy.
 
Top