"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Should I date a party girl?

Ffveb

New Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
27
My current girlfriend of 3 years have ended up at the same uni. The problem is the uni lifestyle and she is going out to clubs, getting drunk and partying several times a week with her flat and friends. She says she just does it to bond with her flat mates and that it’s just for fun. Should I be concerned? What should I do about this? I’m new to the red pill world
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
No it's best to be single for parts of uni because that's the fun of it.

You also can't expect her to stop partying and be a boring cvnt for the most liberating part of her life.

In fact, she's probably getting a train run on her by Francis, Tyrese and Jermaine as I type this, and she loves it.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Dude I wouldn't even consider a relationship with this chick.. She is getting drunk, every other night, guaranteed she will be taking other DIKS.

Your at university, enjoy the single life.. Fuk lots of hoes, but do NOT get emotionally involved with girls who party hard.

You will REGRET it
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
This song is still true 30 years later...ya gotta let a ho be a ho...

OP you could learn a lot by listening to the lyrics of this song...its dead on point for this situation...

 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A student should date and fvck around as much as possible.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Your only concerns in college should be to get a degree that is going to be worth more later in life than what you are paying for it now and avoiding an STD that will change your life.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Oh do nothing in terms of her living her life. You do your own sh1t. As far as she is your girlfriend and sh1t, nah. Let's put it into a useful perspective, you don't want to be a beta provider for a girl that sleeps around, gives you a bad rep at your university. You're too young and too valuable to be settling down with this party girl. Open up your eyes, call it quits, be single and mingle. By the way, I do not mean break up with her, have a talk and sh1t, just hook up with other girls and fvck them. As far as your investment into this girl financially and emotionally, zero.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
As someone who was in an LTR for 4 years with my high school sweet heart...

Break up. End it in an amicable way and maybe she'll enter your life later. Maybe not. Become the DJ you're meant to be. Mingle, understand yourself, take chances and grow. There's so many curious girls in college, which means lots for you to learn and lots of fun to have.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I wasnt with a party girl,but man, I wish that I had found thos place in my youth... use the tools and love the college life. When you hit your 30s, you can look for a woman.
 
Top