Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I date a party girl?

Ffveb

Reaction score
My current girlfriend of 3 years have ended up at the same uni. The problem is the uni lifestyle and she is going out to clubs, getting drunk and partying several times a week with her flat and friends. She says she just does it to bond with her flat mates and that it’s just for fun. Should I be concerned? What should I do about this? I’m new to the red pill world

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's best to be single for parts of uni because that's the fun of it.

You also can't expect her to stop partying and be a boring cvnt for the most liberating part of her life.

In fact, she's probably getting a train run on her by Francis, Tyrese and Jermaine as I type this, and she loves it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I wouldn't even consider a relationship with this chick.. She is getting drunk, every other night, guaranteed she will be taking other DIKS.

Your at university, enjoy the single life.. Fuk lots of hoes, but do NOT get emotionally involved with girls who party hard.

You will REGRET it

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This song is still true 30 years later...ya gotta let a ho be a ho...

OP you could learn a lot by listening to the lyrics of this song...its dead on point for this situation...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
A student should date and fvck around as much as possible.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your only concerns in college should be to get a degree that is going to be worth more later in life than what you are paying for it now and avoiding an STD that will change your life.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Oh do nothing in terms of her living her life. You do your own sh1t. As far as she is your girlfriend and sh1t, nah. Let's put it into a useful perspective, you don't want to be a beta provider for a girl that sleeps around, gives you a bad rep at your university. You're too young and too valuable to be settling down with this party girl. Open up your eyes, call it quits, be single and mingle. By the way, I do not mean break up with her, have a talk and sh1t, just hook up with other girls and fvck them. As far as your investment into this girl financially and emotionally, zero.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who was in an LTR for 4 years with my high school sweet heart...

Break up. End it in an amicable way and maybe she'll enter your life later. Maybe not. Become the DJ you're meant to be. Mingle, understand yourself, take chances and grow. There's so many curious girls in college, which means lots for you to learn and lots of fun to have.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt with a party girl,but man, I wish that I had found thos place in my youth... use the tools and love the college life. When you hit your 30s, you can look for a woman.