When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Dude, I hear ya. 5’9” here and I’ve never had a complaint after hooking up. Massively shorter chicks. Massively taller chicks. It literally doesn’t matter if you hold frame.I'm the same height and I've had no issues. I dunno...women reject guys for any number of reasons, guys worry way too much about things oit of their control.
Just own it. Yeah I'm 5'8" but I fvck like a champ and its the best d!ck they'll ever get in their life. I know it and I act like it when they are around me and suddenly they aren't worried too much about my height.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Heightism has been a thing for over a generation.At a fraction under 6'2" I was top 5 tallest in my year at school, but as I have been saying I see more and more girls in the 18-20 range who are creeping very close to my height, which 10 years ago was almost unheard of.
I went into a bakery the other day to get some lunch, there was 4-5 school kids in their in their school uniforms, and every one of them was taller than me, the closest to my height was a good bit taller than me, two of them must have been 6'6" as they were a lot taller than me. Strange feeling being 6'2" and in a room full of 16-17 year olds who are all taller.
Yeah, the battle for status and validation through group thinking is probably the biggest force that influence womens behaviour.The struggle even attractive shorter guys are going to have in the game is not so much keeping the interest of the women you're dating but battling against the fact that she doesn't get status from dating you from her friends. I'm just about outright heard this told to me when I was being devalued by a couple women, basically they would mention how their friends don't get why she's dating me. The same women during the idealization phase would crawl through glass to get one date with me too, super high interest.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.