Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short chick laments that her 4'7" mother married a man who was ONLY 5'8"

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brutal height pill:

my opinion, as a 5'5" man: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always said short women are just as prone to heightism as taller women, maybe more so. Because they're shorter, they feel more vulnerable, and need the security of a taller man even more. Or, as in this case (maybe), to balance out their genes so her children are taller.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm the same height and I've had no issues. I dunno...women reject guys for any number of reasons, guys worry way too much about things oit of their control.

Just own it. Yeah I'm 5'8" but I fvck like a champ and its the best d!ck they'll ever get in their life. I know it and I act like it when they are around me and suddenly they aren't worried too much about my height.

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the same height and I've had no issues. I dunno...women reject guys for any number of reasons, guys worry way too much about things oit of their control.

Just own it. Yeah I'm 5'8" but I fvck like a champ and its the best d!ck they'll ever get in their life. I know it and I act like it when they are around me and suddenly they aren't worried too much about my height.
Dude, I hear ya. 5’9” here and I’ve never had a complaint after hooking up. Massively shorter chicks. Massively taller chicks. It literally doesn’t matter if you hold frame.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every chick is going to have the height hang up although there are those who do. I see it becoming more of an issue as time goes on as each new generation seems to be getting taller.

At a fraction under 6'2" I was top 5 tallest in my year at school, but as I have been saying I see more and more girls in the 18-20 range who are creeping very close to my height, which 10 years ago was almost unheard of.

I went into a bakery the other day to get some lunch, there was 4-5 school kids in their in their school uniforms, and every one of them was taller than me, the closest to my height was a good bit taller than me, two of them must have been 6'6" as they were a lot taller than me. Strange feeling being 6'2" and in a room full of 16-17 year olds who are all taller.

Mind you my Dad is only 5'7" and in his day he was only a bit shorter than average where now he's tiny, I actually have to pre warn girls who meet him as they comment on how he's "so little and cute" which he hates, suppose when I'm his age my 6'2" will be on the low side of average.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the shortest girls I met are the ones more obsessed about dating tall guys but generally women have a fetish for height, some of them even brag and show off their tall boyfriend.

Guess is like a status (beauty) symbol for them, a trophy husband we may say?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a fraction under 6'2" I was top 5 tallest in my year at school, but as I have been saying I see more and more girls in the 18-20 range who are creeping very close to my height, which 10 years ago was almost unheard of.

I went into a bakery the other day to get some lunch, there was 4-5 school kids in their in their school uniforms, and every one of them was taller than me, the closest to my height was a good bit taller than me, two of them must have been 6'6" as they were a lot taller than me. Strange feeling being 6'2" and in a room full of 16-17 year olds who are all taller.
Heightism has been a thing for over a generation. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
My first heightpill was circa 2005.

I was at the bar with one Becky and one Stacey. We saw this very tall (say 6’4”) guy surrounded by a circle of relatively tall girls. His back was towards us. None of us could see his face. At most, the back of his head and shoulders were visible.*

The Stacey goes, “OMG he’s so hot.”

(I was scratching my head and thinking, “You haven’t even seen his face.”)

*Yes he had full hair, but that’s another topic.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The struggle even attractive shorter guys are going to have in the game is not so much keeping the interest of the women you're dating but battling against the fact that she doesn't get status from dating you from her friends. I'm just about outright heard this told to me when I was being devalued by a couple women, basically they would mention how their friends don't get why she's dating me. The same women during the idealization phase would crawl through glass to get one date with me too, super high interest.
Yeah, the battle for status and validation through group thinking is probably the biggest force that influence womens behaviour.

This is why you change women behaviour through social shaming rather than laws and rewards.