Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She was thinking of me

Milfhunter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
A female I had a thing with about two years ago put a status up and I replied to her in a private message. The first thing she says is, "I was just thinking of you this morning, how crazy!"

She is in college 4 hours away, so we both agreed to just do our own thing and ended up losing touch for a while. Then, when I contacted her, that's the first thing she says. (It's kind of funny, cause I was thinking about her and the good times we had in bed lol)

But, could this possibly mean she is still interested?

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
A female I had a thing with about two years ago put a status up and I replied to her in a private message. The first thing she says is, "I was just thinking of you this morning, how crazy!"

She is in college 4 hours away, so we both agreed to just do our own thing and ended up losing touch for a while. Then, when I contacted her, that's the first thing she says. (It's kind of funny, cause I was thinking about her and the good times we had in bed lol)

Yes

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Set up a date, escalate, bang her somewhere, go on with your life and maybe there'll be more bangs coming out of her.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sounds like one of you should be going on a road trip soon

Milfhunter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
i tried to set up a weekend but she works on weekends (and from what she posts on Snapchat, I know she's not lying)

I work full time on weekdays, so idk how I can do this. I might go on a trip out of state next month and pass by her school, so maybe I'll just stop by then, **** her and get back on the road

Any other suggestions?

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah, tell her that you MIGHT be in the area on such and such day and tell her to reach out if she is free.

Nothing but crickets after that if she doesnt respond positively.