Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She trying to cheat?

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I asked out said she was talking to someone but it's complicated, and says to send her a message. How to approach this?

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore what she said and ask her out on a date. Its not your concern what she is doing with someone else. "Talking to" is a pretty unserious relationship status
I did ask her out though. You're saying to do it again?

Gan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't.
She's either only with me or without me.
She deserves nothing from you. Don't reward her bad attitude with your attention.

Commence opperation "Ditch the b1tch"!
Lmao I'm just trying to get in her pants. Wanted to know if I had the green light to pursue

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complicated people only want to bring complication to your life.

Do you know what that means?
It means she's a drama queen.
Move on!

You'll drive yourself crazy trying to solve a complicated puzzle.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not your job to be her moral compass.

Treat all women as if they are single and DTF. Let them make their own decisions and reap the consequences of them.

All you need to know here is that she is not LTR material if she is considering fooling around with several men or behind another man’s back. She’s purely a play thing and not worth a considerable amount of effort.

Indifference.
If "talking" to several at a time is their norm do you think this changes and magically they prefer strict one on one connection?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and it might very well be a sincere “change” of intention to them, but in all of my experience it is seldom a permanent change. They often revert back to old ways in due time when the honeymoon stage wears off and things get real and imperfect.

I don’t roll the dice and take my chances with such women. They are sexual fodder and not much more.

A woman with a proper moral compass will possess it from the very beginning.
Well spoken

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao I'm just trying to get in her pants. Wanted to know if I had the green light to pursue
That's pretty obvious.
But if she's banging someone else, you know...diseases...uhh.
No woman that's not like your wife is worth that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never pursue. Ignore anything a woman says about any dude... just ignore it. Until she uses it as an excuse not to meet up... then all you need to do is say "Too bad, here's my number, give me a call when you can meet up." Then forget about her. If she ever reaches out again for any reason, then assume she want to see you... then make a date... if she tosses BF back in your face, be polite but get off the phone as soon as you can.

This is a dance I've played many times.... I'm not going to lie, 90% of the time you never hear from her again, but this is better than getting sucked into the gravitational well of a black hole. However, if she does reach out you know you have a chick with very high interest.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore anything a woman says about any dude... just ignore it.
^this the best advice^

If out on a date, just get up and go to the toilet, smoke etc, dont say a word.