You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Ignore what she said and ask her out on a date. Its not your concern what she is doing with someone else. "Talking to" is a pretty unserious relationship statusGirl I asked out said she was talking to someone but it's complicated, and says to send her a message. How to approach this?
I did ask her out though. You're saying to do it again?Ignore what she said and ask her out on a date. Its not your concern what she is doing with someone else. "Talking to" is a pretty unserious relationship status
I wouldn't.I did ask her out though. You're saying to do it again?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Lmao I'm just trying to get in her pants. Wanted to know if I had the green light to pursueI wouldn't.
She's either only with me or without me.
She deserves nothing from you. Don't reward her bad attitude with your attention.
Commence opperation "Ditch the b1tch"!
"Difficult" must mean its a greater reward, lol.Complicated people only want to bring complication to your life.
Do you know what that means?
It means she's a drama queen.
Move on!
You'll drive yourself crazy trying to solve a complicated puzzle.
Overthinking. Just ask her out. Ignore the other bullshvt she feeds you.Girl I asked out said she was talking to someone but it's complicated, and says to send her a message. How to approach this?
If "talking" to several at a time is their norm do you think this changes and magically they prefer strict one on one connection?It’s not your job to be her moral compass.
Treat all women as if they are single and DTF. Let them make their own decisions and reap the consequences of them.
All you need to know here is that she is not LTR material if she is considering fooling around with several men or behind another man’s back. She’s purely a play thing and not worth a considerable amount of effort.
Indifference.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
+1Treat all women as if they are single and DTF. Let them make their own decisions
Well spokenYes, and it might very well be a sincere “change” of intention to them, but in all of my experience it is seldom a permanent change. They often revert back to old ways in due time when the honeymoon stage wears off and things get real and imperfect.
I don’t roll the dice and take my chances with such women. They are sexual fodder and not much more.
A woman with a proper moral compass will possess it from the very beginning.
LMAO!"Difficult" must mean its a greater reward, lol.
Exactly. Difficult to me equals pass.LMAO!
That's blue pill mentality.
That's pretty obvious.Lmao I'm just trying to get in her pants. Wanted to know if I had the green light to pursue
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
LolSaying its complicated means she wants to cheat with you.. She has a bf.
^this lolExactly. Difficult to me equals pass.
On the flip side women love a challenge so if you are difficult and never open up but they are attracted you will be good for a long time.
Never pursue. Ignore anything a woman says about any dude... just ignore it. Until she uses it as an excuse not to meet up... then all you need to do is say "Too bad, here's my number, give me a call when you can meet up." Then forget about her. If she ever reaches out again for any reason, then assume she want to see you... then make a date... if she tosses BF back in your face, be polite but get off the phone as soon as you can.Lmao I'm just trying to get in her pants. Wanted to know if I had the green light to pursue
^this the best advice^Ignore anything a woman says about any dude... just ignore it.