Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Tried To Expose Him For Being A Pervert And It BLEW UP In Her Face

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No idea how looking at a woman is somehow being perverted.

It's not like he was staring at her with his mouth open for 5 minutes and jacking off to her. He glanced at her for a few seconds.

Obviously this woman was out looking for anything to be upset about and film and went way out of her way to do so on this one and had to manufacture a problem that didn't exist.

She isn't even that hot. I mean she is cute with an OK body but it's not like she is a 9.5 or anything.

I feel sorry for the dudes she dates. They gotta be getting walked on left and right.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope she got her gym membership revoked for that.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got kicked out after that.
Very good. She probably got another gym membership after that, so it wasn't a major incovenience. Most gyms are interchangeable.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine how easy her whole life has been for her to be so self confident and so unafraid of the conseguences of such behaviour.

The average guy nowadays not only has to double think how to react and he is wrong but also when he is right...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Notice how slowly she removes her shirt. It was almost over her head, and then she pulls it back down to take longer. She was purposely dragging it out for attention.

While not the most appropriate thing to do in public, it should only take about two seconds.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is why I have a garage full of equipment, hate the gym scene. It’s absurd everyone on their phones posting gym selfies.

The absurdity astounds.

nevermind the peeps doing curls in the power rack or Squatting an Oly bar with (2) 5 lbs plates in the power rack…seriously wtff

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is why I have a garage full of equipment, hate the gym scene. It’s absurd everyone on their phones posting gym selfies.

The absurdity astounds.

nevermind the peeps doing curls in the power rack or Squatting an Oly bar with (2) 5 lbs plates in the power rack…seriously wtff
The funniest thing is the people posting selfies should be putting in work a lot more because they have nothing to show off most times.

Almost like the people who just started and gained some muscle are so excited and think so highly about what they have done but then in two years realize they still haven't accomplished anything

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's very hostile and aggressive, that alone kills all the attraction (if any) men could find in her.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The funniest thing is the people posting selfies should be putting in work a lot more because they have nothing to show off most times.

Almost like the people who just started and gained some muscle are so excited and think so highly about what they have done but then in two years realize they still haven't accomplished anything
#GAINZ

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not even hot! At all. Not sure whether that makes her reaction better or worse lol

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentleman, this is what an ITALIAN-AMERICAN woman looks like in the wild...

@Jesse Pinkman

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how slowly she removes her shirt. It was almost over her head, and then she pulls it back down to take longer. She was purposely dragging it out for attention.

While not the most appropriate thing to do in public, it should only take about two seconds.
She was clearly try to bait men for sexualized attention.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@Jesse Pinkman
Nah she is Mexican bro. However, I do want to say that props to black people for calling this out man. Black people, perhaps better than any other group out there, call out the hypocrisy of women outright. Lots of black youtubers came and called her out for her BS.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

@Jesse Pinkman
Nah she is Mexican bro. However, I do want to say that props to black people for calling this out man. Black people, perhaps better than any other group out there, call out the hypocrisy of women outright. Lots of black youtubers came and called her out for her BS.
Her last name seemed more Hispanic/Latin American than Italian to me. Every other person I've known with that last name was Hispanic/Latino.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her last name seemed more Hispanic/Latin American than Italian to me. Every other person I've known with that last name was Hispanic/Latino.
This is her TikTok, surprisingly she is Mexican which shocks me since Mexican women are usually the most chill and down to earth of all the Latinas.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she's 40-45 she'll be dreaming of guys giving her that kind of attention again....

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score