Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She PM me at 02:00 AM on Facebook.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why????? If she is a fine puss; then, she is worth it. Driving is a tourisim for me. I enjoy it. The antidump machine does not talk about this. It does not discriminate on the basis of distance, only interest level. The machine also does not mentioned beauty levels. It is a black and white machine. Chick or no chick. That is all.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why????? If she is a fine puss; then, she is worth it. Driving is a tourisim for me. I enjoy it. The antidump machine does not talk about this. It does not discriminate on the basis of distance, only interest level. The machine also does not mentioned beauty levels. It is a black and white machine. Chick or no chick. That is all.
I wouldn’t drive more than an hour, myself.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t drive more than an hour, myself.
I understand. I told her I was on my way to see my family 3 hours away from her. I said I am picking some tools I left behind, then, I added and on my way back, I was going to come by and hang out with her. I think I will go to a Chinese wok or something. It is indirect approach you know. In this way, she is not giving too much and I maintain my frame. The distance makes me look desperate or in need, but in my youth, I slacked and beated the bush around a lot. This caused me to lose fine pieces of A$$s, not anymore. When she breaks the rules, I go in. After the first meeting, I will call her back 3 days later and ask her out. I will see what she says. I will tell her lets go to the acuarium or the zoo.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand. I told her I was on my way to see my family 3 hours away from her. I said I am picking some tools I left behind, then, I added and on my way back, I was going to come by and hang out with her. I think I will go to a Chinese wok or something. It is indirect approach you know. In this way, she is not giving too much and I maintain my frame. The distance makes me look desperate or in need, but in my youth, I slacked and beated the bush around a lot. This caused me to lose fine pieces of A$$s, not anymore. When she breaks the rules, I go in. After the first meeting, I will call her back 3 days later and ask her out. I will see what she says. I will tell her lets go to the acuarium or the zoo.
6 hour drive would put me in Santa Barbara! But, if you can tolerate that, more power to you. Best of luck!!!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She sent me a PM this morning after I asked her for her number the day before at noon. I do not know if she provided me with her number in her last message. I have not opened it. She tipically texts late at night, but she didn't do it this time. I believe she is into trying to figure out if I come up online the minute she PMs me. I get emails and I know when she PMs me, but I cannot read anything unless I log in to Facebook. I am folliwing antidump. If there is a number, then I should wait 5 days and call her to set up a date. 5 days is next Monday. I hope she did send her number. Bitsh $@!#&÷€!!!!
You need a lot of work man, and it starts with yourself.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a lot of work man, and it starts with yourself.
Says a Don Juan who is not a Don Jaun. Somebody is always pretending to coach somebody...... Like in prison, the first MF who shows up to help is the one who is wants to rape you and make you his *****.
Boy, this is not my first rodeo. Go find some1 else to bully.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Says a Don Juan who is not a Don Jaun. Somebody is always pretending to coach somebody...... Like in prison, the first MF who shows up to help is the one who is wants to rape you and make you his *****.
Boy, this is not my first rodeo. Go find some1 else to bully.
Who's bullying? You are acting like a little kid finding presents under the Christmas tree over some chick messaging you and maybe getting a number.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
. Sorry brother.
I left @ 7:00 AM this morning and started driving. An hour later into the drive, decided to check messanger. She was online 4 hours ago, so if I am checking 1 hour later that means 8:00AM, and she was last online at 04:00 AM. This is kind of odd. This woman does not sleep or cannot sleep for X reason. So I drove for 2 more hours and I PMed her. There is no answer. Then, I called her at 11:30, it is then, 8 hours since she has been online last. She answered and sounds tire. She claimed that she is deadtired, went out last night to a party with her daughter or to her daughter's party, and came back late. She says she has not slept and is stressed out. She said she does not feel safe driving without sleep and asked when I am coming back into town, my reply is I dont know, then, she says that she hates to reschedule, but is tired. I am all the time saying ok, ok, no, no, ok, ok....
Then, I can hear voices. Some1 who is a younger female speaks in the background. She has a short dialogue with the younger voice and then restarted to chat with me. At this moment she says call me sometime next week, but I am hanging up because I do not care. Also, I am hanging up because I am supposed to hang up first. I did not agree to reschedule and I did not tell her when I am back in town. So, I deleted her number and erased her Facebook messages.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's bullying? You are acting like a little kid finding presents under the Christmas tree over some chick messaging you and maybe getting a number.
You ever read the story of the Donkey , Tiger, and Leon about the grass is blue???? If not, then read it. Now, please. Do me a favor and lose this post. Thank you.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left @ 7:00 AM this morning and started driving. An hour later into the drive, decided to check messanger. She was online 4 hours ago, so if I am checking 1 hour later that means 8:00AM, and she was last online at 04:00 AM. This is kind of odd. This woman does not sleep or cannot sleep for X reason. So I drove for 2 more hours and I PMed her. There is no answer. Then, I called her at 11:30, it is then, 8 hours since she has been online last. She answered and sounds tire. She claimed that she is deadtired, went out last night to a party with her daughter or to her daughter's party, and came back late. She says she has not slept and is stressed out. She said she does not feel safe driving without sleep and asked when I am coming back into town, my reply is I dont know, then, she says that she hates to reschedule, but is tired. I am all the time saying ok, ok, no, no, ok, ok....
Then, I can hear voices. Some1 who is a younger female speaks in the background. She has a short dialogue with the younger voice and then restarted to chat with me. At this moment she says call me sometime next week, but I am hanging up because I do not care. Also, I am hanging up because I am supposed to hang up first. I did not agree to reschedule and I did not tell her when I am back in town. So, I deleted her number and erased her Facebook messages.
Oddly enough, some girls actually are night owls. But yeah. Seems like she’s not making enough effort. NEXT her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oddly enough, some girls actually are night owls. But yeah. Seems like she’s not making enough effort. NEXT her.
She just sent me a load of.... apologizing to me. WTF am I supposed to do now? She just did it and it is 12:19 AM. I am not texting anyone this late....