Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She PM me at 02:00 AM on Facebook.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why has she texted me at 02:00 AM? Any experience on chicks texting late and why? Is this a good or bad sign?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s her age? If she’s in her 20’s or early 30’s she was probably getting home from a night out... or just about to head home. I would say she was probably looking for a late night hookup... as females get older those messages get earlier.
Your answer definitely alings with what I am thinking. She is in her early 30s. She is 33. Now, it is unknown whether she is returning home from a night out. Nevertheless, I believe she was. She has a daughter who is 15 years old, so no need to be changing dampers a 2:00 AM.
Here is a little background about how everything started.
I PM her on Facebook and gave her my opinion about something that happened to her. " For example I wrote her amout some people and mentioned that this X people do nothing for us. She replied "nothing is right" when I read her reply I thought she was changing gears to move on to another topic. I have to say that the conversation is getting bore. We do not have a lot in common. Anyway, my reply was "????in reference to????. I PM her around noon, then I logged out, but I came back online something later. I noticed that she had been online about half an hour ago, but did not leave a reply. So I didn't double text. Closed Facebook and went on my life and business. I was going to check if she had been online late, around midnight to leave me a text, but I just simply carried on and went to bed. I get emails when someone PMs me and I checked my mailbox to see if there was any from her. I found none. Then, around 02:36. I heard my phone email notification. I grabbed it, checked it, and it was her. I did not bother to log on Facebook and not even reply. So, in the morning, I wake up at 08:00 and logged in to Facebook. She had just been online a hour ago. I read her message, but I did not reply. She does know I have read her message. Now, I want to continue chatting, but I dont want to be talking about the same. I am about to read the antidump machine.
Now, I believe that she ignored me because the conversation was getting bored and probably wanted me to double text. Probably, she went out(this happened last night, Saturday) and after being unable to find some1 she decided to PM me later than never. So like to have something in her back burner. Online I googled the question and the answer I found is that she values me to some extend.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t care. This happens ALL the time. I don’t know if it’s good of bad. I’ve had everything from girls I just met at a cafe to LTRs do it.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t care. This happens ALL the time. I don’t know if it’s good of bad. I’ve had everything from girls I just met at a cafe to LTRs do it.
I PM her back at 04:30 PM today. I am in America. Within a minute of my PM, she was online and went straight to Messenger. Previously, she had been online around noon. I read her messanger status displaying "last online within 3 hours". She did not reply instantly and has not replied yet. I logged off.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I PM her back at 04:30 PM today. I am in America. Within a minute of my PM, she was online and went straight to Messenger. Previously, she had been online around noon. I read her messanger status displaying "last online within 3 hours". She did not reply instantly and has not replied yet. I logged off.
Things work out. Don't stress it.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is 10:14 PM. No Facebook PM. Clearly, I am running against the wind.
Forget about it. You're thinking way too much about her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about it. You're thinking way too much about her.
You are not helping here at all. Just criticizing. The girl listed 2 Facebook relationships last year after August 30. Both of the relationship ended and each lasted a month and were long distance relationship with dudes living 5 hours away from her.
I do not know what happened, but she has a daughter. Anyway, she was answering my questions, but I last sent her a video I made and posted on YouTube. I wanted to see if she would ask me questions about it, but she has not. It was kind of an indirect approach to see if conversation would flow between us. I want to ask her for her number, but I do not like that I am always initiating PMs and she does not ask any thing. Well, she did asked me. She asked me where I was and I told her. When I first PM her, she was in no obligation to PM me back. So if she wouldn't want anything, she would have just blocked me.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a criticism, just trying to help your inner game buddy.
Yeah, but we cant be giving up so quick. I would just give up if she doesn't give number or doesn't want to go out and even cancels date last minute. My concern is she does not initiate texts. Correction PMs, we are on Facebook.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but we cant be giving up so quick. I would just give up if she doesn't give number or doesn't want to go out and even cancels date last minute. My concern is she does not initiate texts. Correction PMs, we are on Facebook.
Sometimes you have to be willing to lose something before you can gain it.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care and over think to much just by reading the length of your posts. Why is the question here?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You care and over think to much just by reading the length of your posts. Why is the question here?
If you don't know the question, then you never read the post. As a result, no need to provide your opinion based on perception or experience, and no need to participate at all. Read the post. It is considerably short if compare to other posts.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me a PM this morning after I asked her for her number the day before at noon. I do not know if she provided me with her number in her last message. I have not opened it. She tipically texts late at night, but she didn't do it this time. I believe she is into trying to figure out if I come up online the minute she PMs me. I get emails and I know when she PMs me, but I cannot read anything unless I log in to Facebook. I am folliwing antidump. If there is a number, then I should wait 5 days and call her to set up a date. 5 days is next Monday. I hope she did send her number. Bitsh $@!#&÷€!!!!