Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She PM me at 02:00 AM on Facebook.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Quit overthinking.
2) log in and get the number
3) text her that you got her number and will be in touch later that day....

Waiting 5 days is stupid. She has already responded.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd guess that she wants some djck.
Most women I asked have said that to me, but they do not know details. I tell them that there was nothing in the content of the message that indicates flirting. However, most dont want to hear details. They say she is not flirting, her vagina is.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Quit overthinking.
2) log in and get the number
3) text her that you got her number and will be in touch later that day....

Waiting 5 days is stupid. She has already responded.
Hello,
I am not over thinking, but I have to post it here to listen to advice. I dont want to log in until tomorrow morning, but I will text her that I have her number, I agree with this point. Anyway, Antidump says wait 5 days. Make her wait and only call to set up a date. Read antidump Anyway, I dont even know what she texted me. Listen, I have made bitshes wait even a month and when I call they still remember me.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know the question, then you never read the post. As a result, no need to provide your opinion based on perception or experience, and no need to participate at all. Read the post. It is considerably short if compare to other posts.
way to thirsty OP for a woman who has given you nothing,

Checking her last online time, and green dot(which mean nothing by the way)

is a dangerous path for you.............and her.

• Haha
Reactions: B80

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Plate her for 3+ years and then leave her for her daughter

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plate her for 3+ years and then leave her for her daughter
No. I know a chick who was interested in me. She had a daughter and was married to some dude who tried something like this. He is in jail. You say things so easy....but easier said than done. You believe I would leave her for the daughter like if the daughter is going to go with me........ I guess you will be ending like the dude who is now in prison..... I got a sister and she has a daughter, this is why she does not want man around her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,
I am not over thinking, but I have to post it here to listen to advice. I dont want to log in until tomorrow morning, but I will text her that I have her number, I agree with this point. Anyway, Antidump says wait 5 days. Make her wait and only call to set up a date. Read antidump Anyway, I dont even know what she texted me. Listen, I have made bitshes wait even a month and when I call they still remember me.
You don't get it....There is no magic time frame for the initial contact. You present yourself the best you can,control the time, place and duration of the interaction. If she's not interested then nothing is going to change that.

Things work out. Don't stress it.
You care and over think to much just by reading the length of your posts. Why is the question here?
Sometimes you have to be willing to lose something before you can gain it.
Forget about it. You're thinking way too much about her.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get it....There is no magic time frame for the initial contact. You present yourself the best you can,control the time, place and duration of the interaction. If she's not interested then nothing is going to change that.
I will look into it, but I believe it is already too late. It is Wednesday night and the last day to call. I cannot call in the next 4 days.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know the question, then you never read the post. As a result, no need to provide your opinion based on perception or experience, and no need to participate at all. Read the post. It is considerably short if compare to other posts.
I skimmed through the posts. No need to analyze this. Your looking to much into this situation for nothing. As if your trying to figure something out. You need to stay less invested.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed through the posts. No need to analyze this. Your looking to much into this situation for nothing. As if your trying to figure something out. You need to stay less invested.
I can read your post, and get your advice. What I needed figured out is done. Next is to get the number and call. I don't know what gives all of you the inkling that I am too concern, invested, worried about this chick. It is like some of you can only advice this. Relax, relax, relax dont do anything. Let life do it all for you......... The original post was about what it means when a woman texts late at night, somehow, it became something of your desperate and need to relax. ****, I am relaxed, bitsh PM me this morning and I am still here reading your nonsense. If I was you I woud have called as soon as I get the number.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can read your post, and get your advice. What I needed figured out is done. Next is to get the number and call. I don't know what gives all of you the inkling that I am too concern, invested, worried about this chick. It is like some of you can only advice this. Relax, relax, relax dont do anything. Let life do it all for you......... The original post was about what it means when a woman texts late at night, somehow, it became something of your desperate and need to relax. ****, I am relaxed, bitsh PM me this morning and I am still here reading your nonsense. If I was you I woud have called as soon as I get the number.
LOL

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, antidump says wait max 5 days. Tomorrow is Thursday. I believe it is late to set up anything for Saturday night or even Sunday afternoon. My best option is to call on Monday and ask her out for Saturday. I should have asked her for her number before, but she was not asking me questions. So I sensed level of interest low.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what gives all of you the inkling that I am too concern, invested, worried about this chick. It is like some of you can only advice this. Relax, relax, relax dont do anything. Let life do it all for you......... The original post was about what it means when a woman texts late at night, somehow, it became something of your desperate and need to relax. ****, I am relaxed
Youre checking green dots on facebook, and writing paragraphs on SM.

imagine what you would behave like if she gave you the kitty and didnt reply to your DM for 30 minutes, god forbid she was in the bath.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
This is not even Don Juan advice. You either a cop or a pervert.
Give me a focking break.

1.- It was kind of a joke, you seen those around here havent you? Kind of trying to make a point, because a lot of us advice against dealing with single moms. If you werent dealing with single moms, this post wouldnt have been created in the first place. Glassguy is around your age and he pulls girls in their 20s

2.- You should probably read more than one of my posts here before accusing me of being a cop, otherwise you sound even more dumb than me.

3.- I like 18 year olds, its no secret. You wouldnt be the first member to call me a pervert or a creep or something along those lines. You guys sound so focking righteous "Oh, I only date 21 and older! If you date younger you are a creep".

Good luck to you. Keep dealing with single moms. Be a white knight if you want. As long as it works for you.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me a focking break.

1.- It was kind of a joke, you seen those around here havent you? Kind of trying to make a point, because a lot of us advice against dealing with single moms. If you werent dealing with single moms, this post wouldnt have been created in the first place. Glassguy is around your age and he pulls girls in their 20s

2.- You should probably read more than one of my posts here before accusing me of being a cop, otherwise you sound even more dumb than me.

3.- I like 18 year olds, its no secret. You wouldnt be the first member to call me a pervert or a creep or something along those lines. You guys sound so focking righteous "Oh, I only date 21 and older! If you date younger you are a creep".

Good luck to you. Keep dealing with single moms. Be a white knight if you want. As long as it works for you.
Glassguy is blocked. You?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things work out. Don't stress it.
Update. You gave me hopes so I reply to you.

I talked to my sister and cousin, both had different approach to the subject. My sister said that she agrees with me to give the girl sometime and call on Monday to go out next weekend, but when I asked her about her experience with men, she said that she goes out on the weekend following the week. So like she has been asked out on a Wednesday to go out on Friday. However, she likes longer time to prepare herself. I believed she liked my idea, but her experience reveals what is practical.

Then, I called my causin and she said she has met guys at work and within the same week, she has given her cell phone, two days later, the guy has called and two days after, they have hanged out at the mall while hooking up on this very same place and on the same day. Two weeks later, she moved out of the house to live with him. My cousin is 33. My sister older than me. Probably the reason to want more time, old female mindset.

This morning, I call her around 10, she picked up the phone and I asked her out point blank. She agreed on hanging out on Sunday. My idea, not hers. She said that be cool. I offered to buy some lunch or do something. We have been communicating on Facebook, she is from out of the state, and has only see me in pics. As a result, I did not want to push the night club since we do not know each other. Anyway, when I asked her whats your address, she was like ahhhhhhhhh, like a freaking PC spining its fan to blow air at the hard drive, which is working hard. So finally, she said, ok, call me in the morning. I replied ok, I call you this Sunday in the morning. Then, I hanged up to end the conversation first. Next step is not to communicate with her until Sunday. Then call her back 3 days later or 1 week later. I am out of the state. I will see what I can do. I cannot be missing work.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update. You gave me hopes so I reply to you.

I talked to my sister and cousin, both had different approach to the subject. My sister said that she agrees with me to give the girl sometime and call on Monday to go out next weekend, but when I asked her about her experience with men, she said that she goes out on the weekend following the week. So like she has been asked out on a Wednesday to go out on Friday. However, she likes longer time to prepare herself. I believed she liked my idea, but her experience reveals what is practical.

Then, I called my causin and she said she has met guys at work and within the same week, she has given her cell phone, two days later, the guy has called and two days after, they have hanged out at the mall while hooking up on this very same place and on the same day. Two weeks later, she moved out of the house to live with him. My cousin is 33. My sister older than me. Probably the reason to want more time, old female mindset.

This morning, I call her around 10, she picked up the phone and I asked her out point blank. She agreed on hanging out on Sunday. My idea, not hers. She said that be cool. I offered to buy some lunch or do something. We have been communicating on Facebook, she is from out of the state, and has only see me in pics. As a result, I did not want to push the night club since we do not know each other. Anyway, when I asked her whats your address, she was like ahhhhhhhhh, like a freaking PC spining its fan to blow air at the hard drive, which is working hard. So finally, she said, ok, call me in the morning. I replied ok, I call you this Sunday in the morning. Then, I hanged up to end the conversation first. Next step is not to communicate with her until Sunday. Then call her back 3 days later or 1 week later. I am out of the state. I will see what I can do. I cannot be missing work.
Glad to help.
I’m not sure where you are, but I’m guessing the states are small or you’re near the stateline.