Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She lets me grope her body, always wants to see me, but when I go in for the kill it's a no-go(we fvcked in the past already). Next?

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met girl a while back. Flirted, kinoed, went back to my place and sealed the deal.

Fast forward after a few weeks of hooking up, she talks about her ex(it's complicated). I make no big deal out of it, I back off and spin more plates.

She starts texting me again, we meet at a party, she's flirting, strong eye contact, asking me if I'm seeing someone, says bye with a kiss.

I, of course, invite her over.

I try to kiss her, she talks about her ex again. I ignore it this time, pull her close to me on the bed, grab her ass and tits, kiss her neck, and she does nothing except letting me have my way with her. Even gets on top of me and grinds on me, but doesn't let it go further than that, not letting me french kiss her because she feels "guilty".

Everything in her body language and eyes was saying she wanted to fvck, so what do I do now?

P.S: She's always finding reasons for us to hang out.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she wanted to fvck she will already done that. In my opinion she's seeking temporary comfort to relieve some unfinished business with her ex.shes not over it. It's typical for a women to do this after a mess with their bf.. They could go back together again or she just moved to another guyJust enjoyed it while it lasts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop groping. She needs to be the one who wants to come to you. Feel on you. I believe it pushes back the opportunity of sex if there is even a chance.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
We were cuddling on my bed. Her arms around my back, I was basically just exploring her body.
We were even playfighting, and she took my hand on her neck to show me how to choke her properly.

I'm just confused tbh

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened with one of our posters before..

Stay emotionally detached and see how it goes.

Last edited:

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened with one of our posters before..

Stay emotionally unattached and see how it goes.
Alright, I will. I keep things friendly anyway, and don't give her much attention.
We fvcked once about two months ago, wanna make that happen again eventually.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright alright, no drugs then.

Do I just next this B1tch and call it a day?
I say if u wanted to do it just do it, having fun and all, provided you stay emotionally detached, if u started to feel something for this girl, call it a day, begone or you'll pay the price.

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jokingly told her to **** off, she said: "I don't want to woop your ass again but I will if it comes down to it"(referring to our playfighting).

I'll stay detached, invite her over a few days from now, grab her, kino, and go in for the kill

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You go hard-line, "do as I want or straight up f.uck off" with her.

She'll probably like that very much, so you can't do the typical high interest malarkey. Got to see her as a wrong'un and just be a complete cvnt with her whilst dealing with others.

She won't bring out your better side, but she will teach you how to use your darker side in a set with better women.

Use protection.
This girl damaged as hell.. Just enjoy her op. She choose you to be her vibrator. Lol

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y
Met girl a while back. Flirted, kinoed, went back to my place and sealed the deal.

Fast forward after a few weeks of hooking up, she talks about her ex(it's complicated). I make no big deal out of it, I back off and spin more plates.

She starts texting me again, we meet at a party, she's flirting, strong eye contact, asking me if I'm seeing someone, says bye with a kiss.

I, of course, invite her over.

I try to kiss her, she talks about her ex again. I ignore it this time, pull her close to me on the bed, grab her ass and tits, kiss her neck, and she does nothing except letting me have my way with her. Even gets on top of me and grinds on me, but doesn't let it go further than that, not letting me french kiss her because she feels "guilty".

Everything in her body language and eyes was saying she wanted to fvck, so what do I do now?

P.S: She's always finding reasons for us to hang out.
She is telling you the problem. She is hung up on her ex. Chicks blab to guys they aren't interested in, about the guys they are interested in because she sees you as an emotional tampon.

If she was interested in you she would NEVER do anything that would make you want to walk. Ie bringing up dude she is interested in. She would make sure all of you knew all of her was single.

You are plan b. She will take the attention from you make out with you lead you on give you false hope right up until the minute her ex calls.

Withdraw. Go NC. spin other plates like you did earlier on.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I'll stay detached, invite her over a few days from now, grab her, kino, and go in for the kill
Ah......so you'll continue doing what you've been doing that's gotten you ZERO RESULTS.

Sounds like a plan. :rolleyes:

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Received conflicting advice so far.

Next time I'm alone with her, I'll make a move. If it doesn't work then I'm nexting her, case closed.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah......so you'll continue doing what you've been doing that's gotten you ZERO RESULTS.

Sounds like a plan. :rolleyes:
He just going in for the fun, nothing more.. The girl wanted the same.. Mutual interests, nothing wrong with that

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
He just going in for the fun, nothing more.. The girl wanted the same.. Mutual interests, nothing wrong with that
Exactly. I'm not her shoulder to cry on or vent. I don't do favors for her.

We're "friends" but with sexual tension, if that makes sense.

Anyway, she gets one last shot