DEEZEDBRAH
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2017
- Messages
- 6,068
- Reaction score
- 4,848
- Age
- 36
Sociopathy ftw! (SRS)Always remain emotionally detached.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Sociopathy ftw! (SRS)Always remain emotionally detached.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Used to heal ptsd.MDMA is the hardest drug I've partaken. This current batch is crystals rather than pills (high chance it's authentic but not 100%) and has been vouched by test kits. So it's not a myth. It can be verified. Precautions can also be taken to ward off after-effects. Short of some night-sweats the precautions worked very well.
Hard to believe I'm defending drug use, but I've seen how pragmatic and well-researched my GF is, and my own research supports her conclusions.
Yes, the risk is never zero. But there are ways to mitigate that risk way, way down.
And in my own anecdotal experience, MDMA, combined with some honest, sober, follow-up discussion, can greatly enhance a relationship. But it has to be approached mindfully, which I imagine is rare among those pre-disposed to recreational drug use.
I have only explored consciousness. I trip on psychedelics. Particularly, shrooms, dmt, lsd, and ayahuasca. Not about getting ****ed up. Its the pursuit of consciousness and the varying degrees one can tap into.Psychopharmacology Institute
psychopharmacologyinstitute.com
Its a sign of the times. In 2019 women dont beat around the bush for men they truly desire. Why would we get in line for a babe who desires and will be fvcking 1 or 2 guys ahead of us?Sexual compliance validates that your a romantic interest of hers. Without it your a plutonic friend. Its a Non-sexual energy from her which will degrade your masculine and sexual swag.
MDMA as in "ecstacy"? Be careful. I know of some who partied with it late 90' early 2000's and had several depressive years after where they couldn't get happy for shyt.MDMA is the hardest drug I've partaken. This current batch is crystals rather than pills (high chance it's authentic but not 100%) and has been vouched by test kits. So it's not a myth. It can be verified. Precautions can also be taken to ward off after-effects. Short of some night-sweats the precautions worked very well.
Hard to believe I'm defending drug use, but I've seen how pragmatic and well-researched my GF is, and my own research supports her conclusions.
Yes, the risk is never zero. But there are ways to mitigate that risk way, way down.
And in my own anecdotal experience, MDMA, combined with some honest, sober, follow-up discussion, can greatly enhance a relationship. But it has to be approached mindfully, which I imagine is rare among those pre-disposed to recreational drug use.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Id say keep it to a couple times a month if that. Youll literally "nut" out all your dopamine and seretonin like squeezing a sponge dry and itll take years to get into a positive mind state.I didn't do it yesterday, it's all good
i have always wanted to try MDMA but this is the reason i haven’t and won’t. i already have a bit of a struggle with my brain chemicals and have it under control for the most part (without meds).MDMA as in "ecstacy"? Be careful. I know of some who partied with it late 90' early 2000's and had several depressive years after where they couldn't get happy for shyt.
Alright, but is going no contact on this chick the right option?Id say keep it to a couple times a month if that. Youll literally "nut" out all your dopamine and seretonin like squeezing a sponge dry and itll take years to get into a positive mind state.
That crash can last for years. For real.i have always wanted to try MDMA but this is the reason i haven’t and won’t. i already have a bit of a struggle with my brain chemicals and have it under control for the most part (without meds).
“When ecstasy then wears off, individuals may experience a difficult “crash” and feel fatigued, depressed, anxious, impulsive, and irritable. In some cases, users may become aggressive, and have difficulty sleeping, a depressed appetite, and trouble concentrating and remembering things. Repeated use of ecstasy can interfere with normal brain chemistry and potentially lead to dependence and uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms when use is stopped.”
To me drug use is a lifestyle and you need to look at that and decide if it works for you. personally i don’t jive with chemical dependency lifestyle. i have done LSD in my teens a few times and sometimes think i would try a low dose of mushrooms. but i think there’s a difference between wanting to “get high” and escape and wanting to expand your mind and use it a few times as a tool. I would like to experience the healing effects of MDMA but i wouldn’t do it recreationally. i have read studies of it being used clinically for PTSD and anxiety. would try that.
Meditation and float tank are much better substitutes for drugs IMO.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
The cure for oneitis is to get with another lady. One whose sufficiently attractive who DESIRES you.Alright, but is going no contact on this chick the right option?
I don't have oneitis but I don't want to waste my time, do I just live my life and wait for her to contact?
Got it.The cure for oneitis is to get with another lady. One whose sufficiently attractive who DESIRES you.
For what it's worth, the advice I've read is once a month at most. And while I'm in the curious position of arguing for it, I'm also cautious enough that I'd probably want to set the limit to once every four months if I were to do it again. Doing it several times a month seems a recipe to build a tolerance, require a higher dose to get the same effect, thus deplete your seratonin even faster, etc. No thanks.Id say keep it to a couple times a month if that. Youll literally "nut" out all your dopamine and seretonin like squeezing a sponge dry and itll take years to get into a positive mind state.
What a great demonstration of Value and control u had in this situation, you handled better with most of the guys her with Fvck boys metallity.Alright, so
She came over, she told me that she thinks I'm attractive and is emotionally attached to me, but that we would only work out as a couple or as great friends.
She believes that by sleeping with me again, her emotions are gonna be affected, which muddies the waters with her already present ex.
She's been ****ing strangers, but apparently, with me, it's "a dilemma"
I didn't react much. Told her that if she wants to **** she knows where to find me.
Gonna go no contact.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.