"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

She lets me grope her body, always wants to see me, but when I go in for the kill it's a no-go(we fvcked in the past already). Next?

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Met girl a while back. Flirted, kinoed, went back to my place and sealed the deal.

Fast forward after a few weeks of hooking up, she talks about her ex(it's complicated). I make no big deal out of it, I back off and spin more plates.

She starts texting me again, we meet at a party, she's flirting, strong eye contact, asking me if I'm seeing someone, says bye with a kiss.

I, of course, invite her over.

I try to kiss her, she talks about her ex again. I ignore it this time, pull her close to me on the bed, grab her ass and tits, kiss her neck, and she does nothing except letting me have my way with her. Even gets on top of me and grinds on me, but doesn't let it go further than that, not letting me french kiss her because she feels "guilty".

Everything in her body language and eyes was saying she wanted to fvck, so what do I do now?

P.S: She's always finding reasons for us to hang out.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
If she wanted to fvck she will already done that. In my opinion she's seeking temporary comfort to relieve some unfinished business with her ex.shes not over it. It's typical for a women to do this after a mess with their bf.. They could go back together again or she just moved to another guyJust enjoyed it while it lasts.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Stop groping. She needs to be the one who wants to come to you. Feel on you. I believe it pushes back the opportunity of sex if there is even a chance.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
We were cuddling on my bed. Her arms around my back, I was basically just exploring her body.
We were even playfighting, and she took my hand on her neck to show me how to choke her properly.

I'm just confused tbh
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
This happened with one of our posters before..


Stay emotionally detached and see how it goes.
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
This happened with one of our posters before..


Stay emotionally unattached and see how it goes.
Alright, I will. I keep things friendly anyway, and don't give her much attention.
We fvcked once about two months ago, wanna make that happen again eventually.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Alright alright, no drugs then.

Do I just next this B1tch and call it a day?
I say if u wanted to do it just do it, having fun and all, provided you stay emotionally detached, if u started to feel something for this girl, call it a day, begone or you'll pay the price.
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Jokingly told her to **** off, she said: "I don't want to woop your ass again but I will if it comes down to it"(referring to our playfighting).

I'll stay detached, invite her over a few days from now, grab her, kino, and go in for the kill
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
You go hard-line, "do as I want or straight up f.uck off" with her.

She'll probably like that very much, so you can't do the typical high interest malarkey. Got to see her as a wrong'un and just be a complete cvnt with her whilst dealing with others.

She won't bring out your better side, but she will teach you how to use your darker side in a set with better women.

Use protection.
This girl damaged as hell.. Just enjoy her op. She choose you to be her vibrator. Lol
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Y
Met girl a while back. Flirted, kinoed, went back to my place and sealed the deal.

Fast forward after a few weeks of hooking up, she talks about her ex(it's complicated). I make no big deal out of it, I back off and spin more plates.

She starts texting me again, we meet at a party, she's flirting, strong eye contact, asking me if I'm seeing someone, says bye with a kiss.

I, of course, invite her over.

I try to kiss her, she talks about her ex again. I ignore it this time, pull her close to me on the bed, grab her ass and tits, kiss her neck, and she does nothing except letting me have my way with her. Even gets on top of me and grinds on me, but doesn't let it go further than that, not letting me french kiss her because she feels "guilty".

Everything in her body language and eyes was saying she wanted to fvck, so what do I do now?

P.S: She's always finding reasons for us to hang out.
She is telling you the problem. She is hung up on her ex. Chicks blab to guys they aren't interested in, about the guys they are interested in because she sees you as an emotional tampon.

If she was interested in you she would NEVER do anything that would make you want to walk. Ie bringing up dude she is interested in. She would make sure all of you knew all of her was single.

You are plan b. She will take the attention from you make out with you lead you on give you false hope right up until the minute her ex calls.

Withdraw. Go NC. spin other plates like you did earlier on.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
I'll stay detached, invite her over a few days from now, grab her, kino, and go in for the kill
Ah......so you'll continue doing what you've been doing that's gotten you ZERO RESULTS.

Sounds like a plan. :rolleyes:
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
Received conflicting advice so far.

Next time I'm alone with her, I'll make a move. If it doesn't work then I'm nexting her, case closed.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Ah......so you'll continue doing what you've been doing that's gotten you ZERO RESULTS.

Sounds like a plan. :rolleyes:
He just going in for the fun, nothing more.. The girl wanted the same.. Mutual interests, nothing wrong with that
 

Abethatguy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2019
Messages
76
Reaction score
21
Location
The zone
He just going in for the fun, nothing more.. The girl wanted the same.. Mutual interests, nothing wrong with that
Exactly. I'm not her shoulder to cry on or vent. I don't do favors for her.

We're "friends" but with sexual tension, if that makes sense.

Anyway, she gets one last shot
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top