RickTheToad
Moderator
I don't need any to support me or buy me things. I can take care of myself. I do not like the fox body anyway. The one after, mid 90's is the sh!t; IMHO.Tell her how much you like fox body mustangs.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I don't need any to support me or buy me things. I can take care of myself. I do not like the fox body anyway. The one after, mid 90's is the sh!t; IMHO.Tell her how much you like fox body mustangs.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Not all bells and whistles. Still learning about this one... No real negatives or any red flags... Yet... Again, still investigating.Damn why can’t I meet a woman like this???
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Fox is twice lighter, I too like terminator. But also fox.I don't need any to support me or buy me things. I can take care of myself. I do not like the fox body anyway. The one after, mid 90's is the sh!t; IMHO.
I would just hold the position with her. Keep doing what you’re doing, enjoying time spent and such.Not all bells and whistles. Still learning about this one... No real negatives or any red flags... Yet... Again, still investigating.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
She's time she says, but likes gifts on occassion (my gifts to her are my time and activites we do together). I'm acts of kindness and appreciation. I never like the gifts people give to me; unless it's cash (rarely happens nowadays).Read about the 5 love languages. I imagine one of hers is gift giving. Its likely how she shows love.
Need some pics first. We'd also need a few trials on how you are between the sheets. ;'pSend the sh1t she buys you to me instead?
Hey! Fvck you! I want the bottles of wine!Send the sh1t she buys you to me instead?