Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Has No Phone: Only MYSPACE - How to Confirm Plans for Tomorrow?

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do I confirm our plans? Do I shoot over a comment? does that make me look desperate?

What do I say so it doesn't sounds desperate

Taste

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
How do I confirm our plans? Do I shoot over a comment? does that make me look desperate?

What do I say so it doesn't sounds desperate
Just send her a message man. How is that desperate? It's just another way to communicate with her...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The only thing you can do here is just send her a message. If she's interested, she'll get back to you. If not, just spin more plates.

The fine for worrying about these other factors like if the message is worded right or if she got a boyfriend is unnecessary stressing yourself out over nothing. It can also include blue balls.

Become Nike. Just Do It.

Case closed.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you may have to put more effort than needed to try and date this girl. How can she not have a phone?

Anyways, just tell her you are doing something on a certin day. Something that you like to do perferably. Remember, "Action-Dates". Then, say "So, if you wanna have some fun you should join me." If she accepts tell her when you will meet her.

From there is up to you.