“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

She has herpes part II

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I'll stop her before she gets to your house, and I'll END this.... you made me do this murk, I'm sorry
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I'll stop her before she gets to your house, and I'll END this.... you made me do this murk, I'm sorry
Hahaha

Sophie stayed over and got train to work this morning, leaving her car parked outside mine. She’s due back about 6:30pm by which time I’ll have Alison here, how exciting. I’ll get started on that bottle of red.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
But if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you
We both know ur type, you'll forget to wear it in the heat of the moment...

And I thought by posting the expressive thread would help.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
We both know ur type, you'll forget to wear it in the heat of the moment...

And I thought by posting the expressive thread would help.
I think I’m just doomed, I have a self destructive nature as my therapist pointed out. So careless.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Well it’s too late now she’s travelling to me in Essex from South London. I’ve also just cleaned my toilet and bathroom for the first time in 4 months, I will not let this cleaning go wasted.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I think I’m just doomed, I have a self destructive nature as my therapist pointed out. So careless.
We both know you love and breath this shiet man.

Without it you won't feel alive.

Just be careful and learn to temper down those emotions.
 

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
Do you get hsv1 on your lips? If you do get cold sores on your lip and she indeed has mouth herpes on her vag... you cannot contract it again on your penor. I wouldn’t trust taking her word for it... hsv2 will get on your junk. I don’t know if I could even get my junk to work knowing any herpes was lurking down there.... I remember one time in the heat of the moment I asked a 9-10 if she was clean... and she said I guess... I just had my yearly check up.... instant deflation... I said just so you know I have nothing and she said who cares.... f me... I immediately backed out and retreated. A few months later my buddy was telling me his co worker was cheating on his wife with this same chick and contracted herpes.... no hiding a massive blister breakout in a marriage and was served divorce papers pretty quick.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Do you get hsv1 on your lips? If you do get cold sores on your lip and she indeed has mouth herpes on her vag... you cannot contract it again on your penor. I wouldn’t trust taking her word for it... hsv2 will get on your junk. I don’t know if I could even get my junk to work knowing any herpes was lurking down there.... I remember one time in the heat of the moment I asked a 9-10 if she was clean... and she said I guess... I just had my yearly check up.... instant deflation... I said just so you know I have nothing and she said who cares.... f me... I immediately backed out and retreated. A few months later my buddy was telling me his co worker was cheating on his wife with this same chick and contracted herpes.... no hiding a massive blister breakout in a marriage and was served divorce papers pretty quick.
HSV2 blisters are way more invasive and nasty than HSV1. Not pleasant or ignorable.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
But if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you
So if 60% of people jump off a bridge.. you jumping next?

You keep mentioning that you're self destructive, which means you're aware enough to recognize the problem. Yet you're doing nothing to change it. That's very sad, Murk. After being aware, anything you say to justify your destructive actions is just an excuse.
 
Last edited:

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
He's just desperate for pu$$y and he'll fukc just about anything it seems. Pretty sad. Find some hobbies bro and get some self respect.
 
Top