She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
HahahaI'll stop her before she gets to your house, and I'll END this.... you made me do this murk, I'm sorry
We both know ur type, you'll forget to wear it in the heat of the moment...But if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you
I think I’m just doomed, I have a self destructive nature as my therapist pointed out. So careless.We both know ur type, you'll forget to wear it in the heat of the moment...
And I thought by posting the expressive thread would help.
Its not 60% thats an excuseBut if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
We both know you love and breath this shiet man.I think I’m just doomed, I have a self destructive nature as my therapist pointed out. So careless.
It shoulda been every two weeksWell it’s too late now she’s travelling to me in Essex from South London. I’ve also just cleaned my toilet and bathroom for the first time in 4 months, I will not let this cleaning go wasted.
HSV2 blisters are way more invasive and nasty than HSV1. Not pleasant or ignorable.Do you get hsv1 on your lips? If you do get cold sores on your lip and she indeed has mouth herpes on her vag... you cannot contract it again on your penor. I wouldn’t trust taking her word for it... hsv2 will get on your junk. I don’t know if I could even get my junk to work knowing any herpes was lurking down there.... I remember one time in the heat of the moment I asked a 9-10 if she was clean... and she said I guess... I just had my yearly check up.... instant deflation... I said just so you know I have nothing and she said who cares.... f me... I immediately backed out and retreated. A few months later my buddy was telling me his co worker was cheating on his wife with this same chick and contracted herpes.... no hiding a massive blister breakout in a marriage and was served divorce papers pretty quick.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
So if 60% of people jump off a bridge.. you jumping next?But if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you