"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

She has herpes part II

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Thats on porn where they do edema with cleansing solutions to prevent "soiling"
Thats her punishment then for giving him whatever hahaha
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Had a nice time with her, she paid for a bottle of wine at a wine bar and then paid for my meal and another bottle at a restaurant, all without prompt.

She then suggested we go meet her two friends close by, I said fck it why not, had a good time with them all, her friend was flirting with me, both friends said I was lovely. We all danced, her friend bought me a drink and entry to a club (I did buy her a drink beforehand).

Back to hers great sex again.

Next day she said she doesn’t want to see anyone else, I said this convo is way too soon, she said yes I just think everyone should know where they stand. We didn’t get to talk hsv1 suppression or anything of that ilk, it was great to be around her.

She wants to stay over at my place this Friday, I’m so conflicted.

Sophie is coming over to cook for me Thursday (yeah she’s still around), I’m hosting pre drinks at my place early Sunday before 14 of us go to a festival, I feel too busy to have Friday/Saturday sucked up by this chick.

Do I make up an excuse and bail? I really like her, she’s super smart, funny and gorgeous and hasn’t her head screwed on.

Aghhh!
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Had a nice time with her, she paid for a bottle of wine at a wine bar and then paid for my meal and another bottle at a restaurant, all without prompt.

She then suggested we go meet her two friends close by, I said fck it why not, had a good time with them all, her friend was flirting with me, both friends said I was lovely. We all danced, her friend bought me a drink and entry to a club (I did buy her a drink beforehand).

Back to hers great sex again.

Next day she said she doesn’t want to see anyone else, I said this convo is way too soon, she said yes I just think everyone should know where they stand. We didn’t get to talk hsv1 suppression or anything of that ilk, it was great to be around her.

She wants to stay over at my place this Friday, I’m so conflicted.

Sophie is coming over to cook for me Thursday (yeah she’s still around), I’m hosting pre drinks at my place early Sunday before 14 of us go to a festival, I feel too busy to have Friday/Saturday sucked up by this chick.

Do I make up an excuse and bail? I really like her, she’s super smart, funny and gorgeous and hasn’t her head screwed on.

Aghhh!
chad
 

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
How desperate can you be to knowingly have sex with someone with a contagious life long disease.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I’m not desperate though. I just really like the girl and the sexy and I and connection.

I need to stop seeing her.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
@backseatjuan will be proven right if you keep up with this.

And what's worse is that you know it too yet somehow manage to convince yourself otherwise.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
@backseatjuan will be proven right if you keep up with this.

And what's worse is that you know it too yet somehow manage to convince yourself otherwise.
He's young, dumb and full of cvm. What else is to be expected? Most pvssies feel the same to me, so IDK. I just think @Murkserious is in another dimension. Please note, she knows she low value now because of da herp. Realize also that you will be lower as well if you catch. If you don't disclose, then, well, that's just pretty sh!tty and no person, dude or lady should have that forced upon them willingly.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
He's young, dumb and full of cvm. What else is to be expected? Most pvssies feel the same to me, so IDK. I just think @Murkserious is in another dimension. Please note, she knows she low value now because of da herp. Realize also that you will be lower as well if you catch. If you don't disclose, then, well, that's just pretty sh!tty and no person, dude or lady should have that forced upon them willingly.
Pvssy, mostly yes, but facial expressions, body language, dirty talk, smell, taste, and fantasies vary widely and are really what makes sex fun. I would never enjoy fvcking a sex doll, no matter how realistic looking.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Pvssy, mostly yes, but facial expressions, body language, dirty talk, smell, taste, and fantasies vary widely and are really what makes sex fun. I would never enjoy fvcking a sex doll, no matter how realistic looking.
After a few times, I find it gets old with the lady. I do feel a bit bad about that some times though.. Sigh..
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Thats how it is for you. Was it ever different?
I was thinking the same thing for awhile. I guess, no, no it wasn't. I do not think my mine allows me to form a connection anymore, so it's just sex. We get off and proceed from there. When I did form an emotional connection, I was just hurt six months or a year in, so I guess I've inadvertently built a proverbial wall with my emotions.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
I’m not desperate though. I just really like the girl and the sexy and I and connection.

I need to stop seeing her.
Dude you are fine. Herpes is not a big deal for most people. I have banged a girl with herpe ( I didn't know at the time) and I got a couple bumps of my inner thigh. I wore a condom. I knew it was HSV 2 but it went a way in a couple days never to return. This is the course HSV 2 takes for most people. A lot more people than you think have been exposed and have HSV 2 but they just mistaken it for razor bumps and it never returns.

You may be one of the unlucky few ( like on of my friends) that continues to get major flare ups of HSV2. This can be debilitating for a few years. After the first few years the outbreaks become less and less.

As for HSV 1 I would not even think twice about HSV1. It is not as troublesome as HSV2. When you are an old man you will regret that you didn't smash more than the fact that you exposed yourself to HSV1. Wear a condom regardless.
 

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
Btw she looks hot from the picture in the text. Good for you man
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Dude you are fine. Herpes is not a big deal for most people. I have banged a girl with herpe ( I didn't know at the time) and I got a couple bumps of my inner thigh. I wore a condom. I knew it was HSV 2 but it went a way in a couple days never to return. This is the course HSV 2 takes for most people. A lot more people than you think have been exposed and have HSV 2 but they just mistaken it for razor bumps and it never returns.

You may be one of the unlucky few ( like on of my friends) that continues to get major flare ups of HSV2. This can be debilitating for a few years. After the first few years the outbreaks become less and less.

As for HSV 1 I would not even think twice about HSV1. It is not as troublesome as HSV2. When you are an old man you will regret that you didn't smash more than the fact that you exposed yourself to HSV1. Wear a condom regardless.
I think you are mistaken in your ideals with da herp. Go visit herpes-coldsores.com and then continue feeling the same way. No lady is worth da herp if you can avoid it. Jessica Alba got it from Dirt Jeter as did Minka Kelly and every other lady that fvcked with him. It ain't cool.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
I’m not desperate though. I just really like the girl and the sexy and I and connection.

I need to stop seeing her.
No. You're desperate. A man who isn't wont be putting his health at risk for some *****. But keep rationalizing.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
She’s coming over now for the night/tomorrow.

I feel nervous, I’ve double cleaned my place and changed the sheet and everything. Honestly went through a time of banging at least 4/5 girls on the same sheets.

Anyway, I really like her, I’m still following my natural urges against my better judgement.

My best friend said today “bro what are you doing, you need to let her go”.

Just one more time ok, she ticks every box for me, except that not having herpes box. I heard today Usher and Mila Kunis have herpes, *shrugs*

See you on the flip.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
TLDR, bruh if you thinking about banging some h0e with herpes, just imagine waking up one morning and your kawk looking like someone rubbed sandpaper on it.....
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
We'll be waiting for the Herpes part III thread.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
But if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top