Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has herpes part II

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll stop her before she gets to your house, and I'll END this.... you made me do this murk, I'm sorry

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll stop her before she gets to your house, and I'll END this.... you made me do this murk, I'm sorry
Hahaha

Sophie stayed over and got train to work this morning, leaving her car parked outside mine. She’s due back about 6:30pm by which time I’ll have Alison here, how exciting. I’ll get started on that bottle of red.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you
We both know ur type, you'll forget to wear it in the heat of the moment...

And I thought by posting the expressive thread would help.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We both know ur type, you'll forget to wear it in the heat of the moment...

And I thought by posting the expressive thread would help.
I think I’m just doomed, I have a self destructive nature as my therapist pointed out. So careless.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it’s too late now she’s travelling to me in Essex from South London. I’ve also just cleaned my toilet and bathroom for the first time in 4 months, I will not let this cleaning go wasted.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think I’m just doomed, I have a self destructive nature as my therapist pointed out. So careless.
We both know you love and breath this shiet man.

Without it you won't feel alive.

Just be careful and learn to temper down those emotions.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you get hsv1 on your lips? If you do get cold sores on your lip and she indeed has mouth herpes on her vag... you cannot contract it again on your penor. I wouldn’t trust taking her word for it... hsv2 will get on your junk. I don’t know if I could even get my junk to work knowing any herpes was lurking down there.... I remember one time in the heat of the moment I asked a 9-10 if she was clean... and she said I guess... I just had my yearly check up.... instant deflation... I said just so you know I have nothing and she said who cares.... f me... I immediately backed out and retreated. A few months later my buddy was telling me his co worker was cheating on his wife with this same chick and contracted herpes.... no hiding a massive blister breakout in a marriage and was served divorce papers pretty quick.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you get hsv1 on your lips? If you do get cold sores on your lip and she indeed has mouth herpes on her vag... you cannot contract it again on your penor. I wouldn’t trust taking her word for it... hsv2 will get on your junk. I don’t know if I could even get my junk to work knowing any herpes was lurking down there.... I remember one time in the heat of the moment I asked a 9-10 if she was clean... and she said I guess... I just had my yearly check up.... instant deflation... I said just so you know I have nothing and she said who cares.... f me... I immediately backed out and retreated. A few months later my buddy was telling me his co worker was cheating on his wife with this same chick and contracted herpes.... no hiding a massive blister breakout in a marriage and was served divorce papers pretty quick.
HSV2 blisters are way more invasive and nasty than HSV1. Not pleasant or ignorable.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if I wear a condom... it’s type 1... 60% of people have it and including some of you
So if 60% of people jump off a bridge.. you jumping next?

You keep mentioning that you're self destructive, which means you're aware enough to recognize the problem. Yet you're doing nothing to change it. That's very sad, Murk. After being aware, anything you say to justify your destructive actions is just an excuse.

Last edited:

deaderinred

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's just desperate for pu$$y and he'll fukc just about anything it seems. Pretty sad. Find some hobbies bro and get some self respect.