You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Why does it matter to you that I'm just friends with her? What is it to you?is she paying you to be her emotional tampon,?
why are you friends with women unless its to get some golden gate action?
I have female friends i dont fancy, but they still give me a titty w4nk
She’s JUST a friend. My romantic interest lies with another woman.Who is she to you? Is she your girlfriend? Are you two in an exclusive relationship? Or, are you in her friendzone? No offense, but the way you express concern for her feelings is a bit detached from whatever your relationship is with her.
My advice? Don't worry about what a woman does when you're not around, unless she's your wife or on the shortlist. Life is too short to spend it obsessing over the behavior of others, unless that behavior is how they're treating YOU.
If she's your girlfriend, it's probably time to loosen your grip, and explore new horizons.
If she's your wife, why so much concern for her feelings?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
yes shes heavily invested in him, he probably deemed her unworthy, possibly rampant in the bedroom. shes wondering if hes met better looking womenSo I should take it that my friend wants to go back to him?
the universe is infinite.. so anything is possible. for a single girl is it not uncommon that a platonic male friend gets promoted to lover. for a married girl is it not uncommon that a platonic male friend gets promoted to lover. if the two find each other attractive at all, and they probably do else would not become friends. usually ppl avoid others that they perceive as not attractive unless having some other motivation such as business or religion and so on...She’s JUST a friend. My romantic interest lies with another woman.
It’s astonishing to hear that having a platonic female friend is foreign to people on this site.
This fed her ego. This gave her brain endorphins if joy and now she is feeling validated. The dumper has come crawling back. She holds the power.She was ditched by him like an old towel with no explanation whatsoever, and he’s waltzed back into her life saying sorry and telling her he still loves her.
She’s accepted his friend request.
Part of me thinks that she may have unresolved feelings for him and I’m trying my best not to think of that. Maybe it’s just a friend request... I don’t know
What do you think is going on?
I really don’t want her to be hurt like last time.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
This is just a friend? My misunderstanding. I thought she was your girlfriend.Can I just say that I have no romantic inclination towards my friend.
What do you think is going on?
As much as I pains me, you probably right that I have to stand back.This is just a friend? My misunderstanding. I thought she was your girlfriend.
She needs to learn from her own mistakes. Girls will not listen to their friendzoned guys (willing or unwilling friendzoned) if they tell them to stay away.
Sometimes you just have to stand back and watch them get burnt. Sometimes twice.
I'm not judging this, just observing something and feel like zekko in the process.for a single girl is it not uncommon that a platonic male friend gets promoted to lover.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I’m a troll?He has to be a troll
This is next level simp sh!t
Ok I'll bite assuming you're not a trollI’m a troll?
Come on man, I’m being serious. I’ve already said that I’m interested in another girl, but dating is pretty much impossible right now.
I’m NOT in love with her. I love her as a friend, and that’s that.Ok I'll bite assuming you're not a troll
I think you're in love with this girl
I think you've played the nice friend route for years and it has failed
I think you're afraid that alpha badboy is going to fvck her (and he will)
And I think you're enraged about it. Welcome to the redpill
shes gonna sit with you for 3 hours , and tell you what an abusive Coke head he is.So you think there’s a chance that she’s going back to him?
I believe exactly as I wrote. friend zone is flexible. PPL are changing all the time, direct esculation from friend zone might give mixed results.. when girl promotes from friend zone to FWB or lover it usually will be clear. if in enough friend zones we could call that a social circle of itself. as self value increased due to life actions likely some promotions will occur at some point. I have no issues with this when it is with singles. it is one of the ways ppl hook up.I'm not judging this, just observing something and feel like zekko in the process.
As much as we promote avoiding the dreaded friendzone with women (for a friend she sees, a friend you'll be - Pook), in the next sentence we say and experience how easily friends can become lovers. Can they really be true at the same time?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.