Share you major challenge with women!

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have trouble just meeting quality women who are girlfriend material and then being in a position to approach them and get a phone number. There just aren't very many out there at my target age range.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and plus I never fitted in with the party scene, was never really the person that got invited to parties, not saying that I haven't been to any, just that never been invited to them consistently, nothing against parties obviously

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
I would say my biggest obstacle is going out and meeting women, not because I dislike going out, but because i've never really had a large social network, always had a small social circle, not many close friends, and one of the most common ways people meet their significant other or potential hook-ups is through their mutual friends, friend of a friend, social circle, etc., considering my social situation that's not really an option for me and hasn't been in the past
I can relate to this. I wouldn't call it a challenge though since I'm in a relationship atm and aren't even trying to fix this. Socializing seems like a chore to me more often than not. This is something I need to work on. I feel like I know what needs to be done I just need to get off my ass and do it

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest challenge is being too soft/emotional. Got to get out of my head and into the world

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
I can relate to this. I wouldn't call it a challenge though since I'm in a relationship atm and aren't even trying to fix this. Socializing seems like a chore to me more often than not. This is something I need to work on. I feel like I know what needs to be done I just need to get off my ass and do it
You have a girlfriend at the moment? Well you have better game than me, how did you meet her? I assume you were the one who initiated, made the first move on your girlfriend and asked her out first, well shows you are able to talk to women successfully, so it doesn't seem like a chore for you, but anyway elaborate, plus for me I'm never really invited to parties or big social gaherings

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
You have a girlfriend at the moment? Well you have better game than me, how did you meet her? I assume you were the one who initiated, made the first move on your girlfriend and asked her out first, well shows you are able to talk to women successfully, so it doesn't seem like a chore for you, but anyway elaborate, plus for me I'm never really invited to parties or big social gaherings
Well I'd consider it more a close long distance fvck buddy than a girlfriend lol. We met on the internet (not a dating website but I'd rather not share too many details). I think I talked to her once or twice before we met. The vast majority of communication was done by text. A few months of my wit, charm, and some sexting :D and she's traveling half way across the country to see me. Sex marathon ensues, love slave created, the rest is history. This has been going on for about a year. Dudes here like to sh!t on LDR's, I've done it a bit myself, but the situation works for me. I'm getting what I want and should I decide to get off my ass I can game local chicks as well. Don't get me wrong though, this isn't an ideal situation to strive for. I won't deny that this situation is a buffer for me not going out and improving my success with women. You'll be much better off building your social circle, getting out and sharpening your skills, and finding local women to have sex and build relationships with.

sttpes

Reaction score
my biggest obstacle by far its the fact im really short, it makes me work harder i guess, the good thing its that i cant feel anything if rejected anymore lol

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Well I'd consider it more a close long distance fvck buddy than a girlfriend lol. We met on the internet (not a dating website but I'd rather not share too many details). I think I talked to her once or twice before we met. The vast majority of communication was done by text. A few months of my wit, charm, and some sexting :D and she's traveling half way across the country to see me. Sex marathon ensues, love slave created, the rest is history. This has been going on for about a year. Dudes here like to sh!t on LDR's, I've done it a bit myself, but the situation works for me. I'm getting what I want and should I decide to get off my ass I can game local chicks as well. Don't get me wrong though, this isn't an ideal situation to strive for. I won't deny that this situation is a buffer for me not going out and improving my success with women. You'll be much better off building your social circle, getting out and sharpening your skills, and finding local women to have sex and build relationships with.
well better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the start of the night before I've opened anyone, or even on my way over to the venue, I psyche myself out a lot and get pretty anxious / apprehensive. Not to sound overly confident or anything, but my main issue is actually reminding myself that I know my sh*t, that there's nothing to be worried about, and that going out is FUN.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
My overall challenge is that while I'm a charming guy and do very well with a very specific type of woman (some students), I'm a total mr. nice guy with all the rest. I can't approach them, and even if I could, I would have nothing to talk about. The women I want don't live where I live and they don't populate dating sites either. But since I can't do much about that....

....my current direction is just to try and develop some guts. Not just with girls, but with life in general.

Your sex life is a reflection of your bigger life and vice versa. So you can either develop your sex life to improve your life in general, or improve your life in general to develop your sex life or both at the same time.

For me this is the big reason why I am so interested in seduction. I believe the secrets of seduction are helpful with the larger life picture.

crossedup

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a limited social circle since moving out to the suburbs a year and a half back when I graduated school. My "friends" just quit getting in touch with me afterwards, so I was initiating contact every time we hung out and I just got sick of it, so I dropped them entirely. I was pretty good at attracting the girls they hung out with, but never knew any of my own to bring. So I guess I was a bit of a mooch. Now I find it so difficult to meet women my age since everyone is either a young couple or they are older (30+). I have met very few young women (23 and under) since moving out here. I work in a small engineering company working many hours, so I'm pretty f*cked until my lease ends.

I have no problem talking to them after the first couple minutes, but I still struggle with shyness and awkwardness when first getting to know someone. Recently I've been opening more, and trying to spark conversation as often as possible, but most people seem pretty content with their own social lives.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine is actually meeting women... I'm a baker so I start work at around 11pm and then after I go to the gym and then a run with the dog catch a few hours sleep and hey presto it is time to go to work again. I pretty much live and breathe work and working out haha

HalfPUAHalfAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest challenge is failing to slip into my ****-funny, teasing, flirting mode on certain women. You know, the one that makes their panties drop...

For reasons I've yet to figure out, with some women I am naturally charming, fun and sexual, and game them effortlessly. It seems more to do with how I meet them, the mood I am in, and the way they are prepared for the mating dance at that moment.

With others that I've tried to go for, I find myself slipping into "normal" and casual mode, the one where you act toward them like a normal co-worker... friendly, cordial, occasionally funny but not really pressing their buttons.

I haven't figure out what the difference is. Women I game "naturally" I end up banging, getting day twos, having them chase, etc. The other women I usually end up with as simply friends or acquaintances.

I've learned to (1) recognize this and try to head if off and (2) when I fail to do (1) I've learned to simply use these other woman who seem to like me well enough as social proof and a way to expand my social circle.

So, it's not all bad... just need to improve my batting average.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have I'm very hard time telling the difference if a girl is just being nice and friendly to me or if she is actually interested