"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Sh0t test maybe

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

KenAdams123

New Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
10
Age
35
daygame. Met new girl 2 days ago I'm pretending to be super busy these 3 days.
She asks: "Why so busy?" in Text

I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"

If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.
Reply: Hey sorry, I'll get back to you asap

An example of a simple generic response you could give and still have her thinking you're actually "busy" since she's now probably thinking you're sending this to everyone that's texting you. Also makes it seem like you've sent this while you were in the middle of something, being really, extremely busy.
 

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
since no one is helping me. I replied with
me: "no alcohol. Coffee should be fine"
her: "I have plan for the weekend already...."
me: "I'm out of town for the weekend..."

waiting for her to reply now. I think this one is into me.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
daygame. Met new girl 2 days ago I'm pretending to be super busy these 3 days.
She asks: "Why so busy?" in Text

I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"

If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.
That reply is kinda awkward and makes you sound arrogant + rude, you should've been like "donald trump is flying me out to the white house" or "I've got a mission, They want me to come in and save america from terrorists again"

Something like this:

 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I asked if she has time to have coffee in the coming days. She replied the following. What do I say now.
It sounds like she doesn't want coffee so I said I'm open for other plans. I also don't drink alcohol. I prefer to avoid it at all cost.
Me: we can get drinks or gorge ourselved on the blood of our defeated enemies, your choice :p I'm in an angry orchard kind of mood tbh.

since no one is helping me. I replied with
me: "no alcohol. Coffee should be fine"
her: "I have plan for the weekend already...."
me: "I'm out of town for the weekend..."

waiting for her to reply now. I think this one is into me.
That was a terrible reply, what the hell do you mean no alcohol!? Why on earth would you pass up a chance to get laid for a date that can't get you laid?

Coffee is a weekday thing, not a weekend thing anyway so I don't know why she'd expect it to be on a weekend. Not gonna go out on a friday night for coffee unless it's a sex euphemism

Also It's definitely NOT going well if she says she has plans before you even pick a day or time with no counter offer. Sounds like She's tired of trying to work around your busy schedule

It's time to stop playing games and get in the pvssy now, you are free whenever she is. Don't game yourself out of the pvssy like you're about to
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
Me: we can get drinks or gorge ourselved on the blood of our defeated enemies, your choice :p I'm in an angry orchard kind of mood tbh.



That was a terrible reply, what the hell do you mean no alcohol!? Why on earth would you pass up a chance to get laid for a date that can't get you laid?

Coffee is a weekday thing, not a weekend thing anyway so I don't know why she'd expect it to be on a weekend. Not gonna go out on a friday night for coffee unless it's a sex euphemism

Also It's definitely NOT going well if she says she has plans before you even pick a day or time with no counter offer. Sounds like She's tired of trying to work around your busy schedule

It's time to stop playing games and get in the pvssy now, you are free whenever she is. Don't game yourself out of the pvssy like you're about to
Sorry, I'm not an alcoholic, I don't really drink at all.

Didn't know coffee was a wkday thing. LOL

Will try to ask her out on a weekday again.
 
Top