backseatjuan
Banned
never mind, I replied to a wrong thread. sleepy
Last edited:
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Reply: Hey sorry, I'll get back to you asapdaygame. Met new girl 2 days ago I'm pretending to be super busy these 3 days.
She asks: "Why so busy?" in Text
I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"
If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.
That reply is kinda awkward and makes you sound arrogant + rude, you should've been like "donald trump is flying me out to the white house" or "I've got a mission, They want me to come in and save america from terrorists again"daygame. Met new girl 2 days ago I'm pretending to be super busy these 3 days.
She asks: "Why so busy?" in Text
I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"
If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.
Me: we can get drinks or gorge ourselved on the blood of our defeated enemies, your choiceI asked if she has time to have coffee in the coming days. She replied the following. What do I say now.
It sounds like she doesn't want coffee so I said I'm open for other plans. I also don't drink alcohol. I prefer to avoid it at all cost.
That was a terrible reply, what the hell do you mean no alcohol!? Why on earth would you pass up a chance to get laid for a date that can't get you laid?since no one is helping me. I replied with
me: "no alcohol. Coffee should be fine"
her: "I have plan for the weekend already...."
me: "I'm out of town for the weekend..."
waiting for her to reply now. I think this one is into me.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Sorry, I'm not an alcoholic, I don't really drink at all.Me: we can get drinks or gorge ourselved on the blood of our defeated enemies, your choiceI'm in an angry orchard kind of mood tbh.
That was a terrible reply, what the hell do you mean no alcohol!? Why on earth would you pass up a chance to get laid for a date that can't get you laid?
Coffee is a weekday thing, not a weekend thing anyway so I don't know why she'd expect it to be on a weekend. Not gonna go out on a friday night for coffee unless it's a sex euphemism
Also It's definitely NOT going well if she says she has plans before you even pick a day or time with no counter offer. Sounds like She's tired of trying to work around your busy schedule
It's time to stop playing games and get in the pvssy now, you are free whenever she is. Don't game yourself out of the pvssy like you're about to