Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sh0t test maybe

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygame. Met new girl 2 days ago I'm pretending to be super busy these 3 days.
She asks: "Why so busy?" in Text

I replied: "When people know you it's hard not to be busy sometimes"

If you have a better reply or feedback. Go ahead and post them.

user69420

Reaction score
Pretending is a slippery slope. If you're not busy, get busy. I promise there's something you like more than women.

As for her text, it's pretty take it or leave it. Not super conversational, seems more like she's dipping her toes in the water. Which is fine, because you just met.

As for your reply, that sounds pretty canned. It reads like you were thinking about it the entire time you were pretending to be busy, and like you're trying to up your SMV too hard. Don't be afraid to give a one or two word response to a low investment text. I'd have said "Meetings" "Work" or something ridiculous like "no cell service on the hangglider".

There's a wrong and right place for texting, something I'm still figuring out so I'm not the best to give advice there. But initially, I can't recommend enough actually picking up the phone and calling a girl. If she's interested enough, she'll pick up and as long as you have a plan and a time that fits your schedule, it's pretty difficult to **** up.

I realize texting is a good way to break the ice with dating apps, building a bit of comfort and the like. However, since you met in person (given the daygame header), you can skip that nonsense. She'll appreciate you more for it.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah.. petty stupid games.. too much work.

And your reply sounds snotty and conceited as F. Are you trying to F this girl? or show her how cool you are?

Did you learn this from PUA?

I would say, "Sorry just been busy working... How are you?"

OMG REALNESS IS NOT ALLOWED GOT TO BE SUPER COOL BUSY GUY.

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

That doesn’t make sense.

What does knowing you have to do with being busy? You could have said “when people need you” or “when you make a deal with people”, but knowing someone doesn’t equate to being busy.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm pretending
Lol, good luck with your fake life. Never going to work.

You flat out lied and on top of that your reply is super cringe.

How about this.
Her: Why so busy?
You: Because I'm a pathetic piece of sh!t who think I need to pretend I'm not interested in order to attract you and tell you lies because my genuine self is inferior.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah.. petty stupid games.. too much work.

And your reply sounds snotty and conceited as F. Are you trying to F this girl? or show her how cool you are?

Did you learn this from PUA?

I would say, "Sorry just been busy working... How are you?"

OMG REALNESS IS NOT ALLOWED GOT TO BE SUPER COOL BUSY GUY.
2 logical wont work. Read my previous posts.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn’t make sense.

What does knowing you have to do with being busy? You could have said “when people need you” or “when you make a deal with people”, but knowing someone doesn’t equate to being busy.
For example if you are someone famous a lot of people know you and want to hang out with you therefore you are busy. Was that so hard to understand LOL

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, good luck with your fake life. Never going to work.

You flat out lied and on top of that your reply is super cringe.

How about this.
Her: Why so busy?
You: Because I'm a pathetic piece of sh!t who think I need to pretend I'm not interested in order to attract you and tell you lies because my genuine self is inferior.
Are you ok? why hating on my post?

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 logical wont work. Read my previous posts.
Yeah making shyt up is a better option? Too logical? You make bad arguments.

It's like your a noob that just started reading manosphere and pua thoeries with like 1 or 2 girlfriend's in your lifetime under your belt.

Noobs need to understand. YOU ARE WORTH IT AS YOU ARE. If she likes you there is ZERO need for mind games, mind games are for WOMEN.

Pretending to be busy comes from insecurity.

TEXT TO SET UP DATES. THAT IS ALL.

Serenity

Reaction score
Are you ok? why hating on my post?
Not hating your post, just your entire disingenuous interaction with this girl. I'm questioning why you feel the need to pretend and tell lies. If not for a sense of inferiority about your genuine self, then why?

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah making shyt up is a better option? Too logical? You make bad arguments.

It's like your a noob that just started reading manosphere and pua thoeries with like 1 or 2 girlfriend's in your lifetime under your belt.

Noobs need to understand. YOU ARE WORTH IT AS YOU ARE. If she likes you there is ZERO need for mind games, mind games are for WOMEN.

Pretending to be busy comes from insecurity.

TEXT TO SET UP DATES. THAT IS ALL.
All my game is natural. I have many daygame lays. I still have no met anyone who has more than me in daygame. Read my previous posts.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not hating your post, just your entire disingenuous interaction with this girl. I'm questioning why you feel the need to pretend and tell lies. If not for a sense of inferiority about your genuine self, then why?
I told you I just read and copy what people do here.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read Book of Pook
and DJ Bible?

Sorry I have to ask, because for a member from 2008 your post sounds childish. There is so much information and so much you can learn, don't skip these simple steps.
Are saying if i read these two links i would become a Super PUA who can lay thousands of women. I dont believe that.

Also i don't see any link that teaches you how to text.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a sh!t test.
It's not even a frame test.

There's really not much substance to work with in that one sentence conversation you provided.
She seems interested in you, but I feel like you're projecting a feminine frame to her with that answer.
You don't sound genuine.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her: "Why so busy?"

You: "Just joined the circus. These lions aren't gonna tame themselves!"

You: "Trying to build a time machine."

You: "Protecting the streets of Gotham at night."

You: "Searching for the right lipstick to match my blush."

You: "Running for president."

You: "Colts backup QB tryouts."

You: "Got a weekend job in a kissing booth."

You: "Rehearsals with the boy band I'm in."

You: "Binge watching Dora the Explorer. Have you seen it?"

Just a few for you. If you're gonna pretend, make it fun.

Also, I'm curious what led her to ask you "why so busy?"

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Are saying if i read these two links i would become a Super PUA who can lay thousands of women. I dont believe that.
Reading and understanding is two different concepts. You can read same thing more than once and understand it differently. I told you that you need to touch up on basics.

Text game is easy, it has 4 parts to it. Silence, when she is not responding, or responding with one word answers. Sht test is when she is sht testing you, it means she is investing some time into it, it's a good thing. Platonic conversation. Flirting. The way you respond to each one of those is different. Try youtubing texting 101.

Why so busy, depending on context, could have been a sht test, a platonic conversation, or flirting.

With your response you are qualifying yourself to her by projecting your value, as if it was a silence part of texting. If it was a sht test you failed it miserably, since busy people are busy to reply and when they do reply they say something like @MillionBillionaire said in his response. You on the other hand, projected your value.

Give us the entire conversation for more for context.