"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Sexual charisma/@ura/magnetism

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Good looking, status, money but still not pulling the women you want?

Maybe you lack sexual charisma/magnetism
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
I mean yeah, what he is describing is a natural. Some guys just have it man, the friends I have who get laid the most are not the friends with the best job or the most financial freedom, nor is it my most attractive friends. Some people just have “it” and “it” isn’t just about getting laid, people just magnetize to them.
My uncle has “it”. Even at 45, fat and out of shape he goes to the bar and before you know it he has a crowd around him magnetized..

You can’t teach “it” you either have it or you don’t.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I mean yeah, what he is describing is a natural. Some guys just have it man, the friends I have who get laid the most are not the friends with the best job or the most financial freedom, nor is it my most attractive friends. Some people just have “it” and “it” isn’t just about getting laid, people just magnetize to them.
My uncle has “it”. Even at 45, fat and out of shape he goes to the bar and before you know it he has a crowd around him magnetized..

You can’t teach “it” you either have it or you don’t.
You're right about a few things. Most of my friends who get laid the most were not the most attractive ones. It was pretty common, where I disagree is that you have it or you don't. I think every man has IT they just haven't found out how to utilizes their charisma, aura and sexual energy. Many co factors can go in to this. Poor mindset/ego excessive neediness, excessive masturbation.

For me personally I wonder if I have it or not. When he mentioned getting followed or having stalkers I can attest to that and I do draw women especially when I keep the fapping down to a minimum or no fap at all.
The video helps explain what should already be understood sexiness doesn't mean you're good looking. I've seen average chicks who ooze of sexual femininity and they are not my type. It could be possible for men to perhaps study their friends who have the IT factor
 
Top