"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Setting dates

Pm856

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
14
Age
41
Hey bros.

I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Pm856

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
14
Age
41
It could be when we both leave town or sometimes when its a week filled with work etc. Lets say i date this chic for about two-three months
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Hey bros.

I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
When you have a date set in a week: DON'T GHOST THE GIRL FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK

You'll get a much bigger chance of her flaking on you. I made this mistake a few times in the past. It's really important you don't do that because the girl will start wondering and things will start feeling not right to her.. this will lead to a flake.

What I always do when a date is like a week away is that I text her every 3-4 days or so. Something light and funny. So she knows it's still on and that I haven't forgotten about her or worse, that I'm just out texting other girls now. This last part may be true, and a woman can wonder about it, but if she doesn't hear a thing from you anymore she'll come to this conclusion and start the auto-rejection process where you are being turned down so she can protect herself from getting hurt.

No really, don't ghost her, but don't stalk her either. Just a simple text every few days so you don't break report is all it takes.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
Hey bros.

I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
We have no context with what you are talking about so it is hard to really say anything. Is this a first date? Have you already set the date at this point? Have you asked her out on the date and she hasn't responded?

Give us more context to get a better answer.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Pm856

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2021
Messages
53
Reaction score
14
Age
41
We have no context with what you are talking about so it is hard to really say anything. Is this a first date? Have you already set the date at this point? Have you asked her out on the date and she hasn't responded?

Give us more context to get a better answer.
For instance: do you skip weeks before asking her out?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
For instance: do you skip weeks before asking her out?
No. At least I don't. Other people's answers may very. I am very quick to ask women out when I start interacting with them. Usually by the 4th or 5th message I will ask them if they want to get together and connect in person sometime.

If you are messaging them for long periods of time before aking them out you are not doing yourself any favors. You are simply wasting time. Move faster.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
This is likely a nexting.

If a relationship is going to blossom into something, you need to be seeing her in person once every 4-7 days in the first 2 months. If that happens, that's a relationship.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hey bros.

I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
I'd consider it low interest. Someone that is excited to see you won't want to wait a week. Low interest = low value = generally a waste of time dealing with them at all.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Unless she legitimately has something already pre-planned like a vacation or if her relatives are coming in from out of town to visit, or something like that, it signals low interest otherwise.

There is absolutely no reason why a high interest girl wouldn't wanna see you asap. Girls will push you out if they already have dates lined up with the same or higher smv guys most likely.

Don't be a benchwarmer or play second string with these b1tches.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
I ask them out directly on the dating app we are corresponding with. I’ll ask them for 2-4 days out. After meeting them in person for the first date I wait 5-9 days before calling to ask them out for the next date. The exception is if they initiate contact sooner. If at any time they text or call me, I’ll ask them out right there for the next date. Chicks with high interest will hit you up almost immediately the next day after a good date.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Chicks with high interest will hit you up almost immediately the next day after a good date.
One of the best pieces of advice out there. Wait a least 48 hours after an early stage to ask again and see which chicks hit you up within the first 24.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
One of the best pieces of advice out there. Wait a least 48 hours after an early stage to ask again and see which chicks hit you up within the first 24.
I’ve had some hit me up on day 4, day 5, and even day 8. The wait gets them to crack. If they have interest level, they feel the space. It eats them.
 
Top