She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
When you have a date set in a week: DON'T GHOST THE GIRL FOR AN ENTIRE WEEKHey bros.
I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
You move on to the next girl, if she has low interest why bother?Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
We have no context with what you are talking about so it is hard to really say anything. Is this a first date? Have you already set the date at this point? Have you asked her out on the date and she hasn't responded?Hey bros.
I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
For instance: do you skip weeks before asking her out?We have no context with what you are talking about so it is hard to really say anything. Is this a first date? Have you already set the date at this point? Have you asked her out on the date and she hasn't responded?
Give us more context to get a better answer.
No. At least I don't. Other people's answers may very. I am very quick to ask women out when I start interacting with them. Usually by the 4th or 5th message I will ask them if they want to get together and connect in person sometime.For instance: do you skip weeks before asking her out?
This is likely a nexting.I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
I'd consider it low interest. Someone that is excited to see you won't want to wait a week. Low interest = low value = generally a waste of time dealing with them at all.Hey bros.
I know that ams has a lot of videos of how to set dates the right way but i wonder how you guys do. Let's say you dont hear from her a whole week. How do you proceed etc.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
One of the best pieces of advice out there. Wait a least 48 hours after an early stage to ask again and see which chicks hit you up within the first 24.Chicks with high interest will hit you up almost immediately the next day after a good date.
I’ve had some hit me up on day 4, day 5, and even day 8. The wait gets them to crack. If they have interest level, they feel the space. It eats them.One of the best pieces of advice out there. Wait a least 48 hours after an early stage to ask again and see which chicks hit you up within the first 24.