Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seriously how are intelligent people supposed to date without turning "abusive?"

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deserve to be held to the same behavioral expectations as everyone else. The end.

Now threaten me with butt-scooting.
You deserve to be treated as well as you treat others, which is pretty badly considering a good portion of your topics have included you talking about how you'd like to kill people for crossing you.

You're also acting entitled while having no legit accomplishments to back it up other than the fact that you exist.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So explain to me, without sounding like a tool of the system, what someone who isn't an incel would say.
What system? The one that lets handsome men abuse women?

Your issue is, you're seeing abuse of people as some Chadly privilege that you were "robbed" of. As opposed to the kind of thing an abhorrent jackass would do. You're supposed to be like "Chad should not be abusing people, abuse is wrong." Not "I should get to abuse people like Chad does, this is unfair."

You deserve to be treated as well as you treat others, which is pretty badly considering a good portion of your topics have included you talking about how you'd like to kill people for crossing you.

You're also acting entitled while having no legit accomplishments to back it up other than the fact that you exist.
But this is clearly the tip of the iceberg. You've clearly got more overarching problems than this now that I learn more about you. We probably need more context to this text message. I don't believe she just snapped on you like that just for that one text. I feel like maybe you treat her like **** constantly, and her response wasn't just about your paranoia over bleach smells. It was about the general way you treat her.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess, the OP was joking and the chick got b!tchy. Said she was about to have an episode. I see that as trying to draw attention to herself.
Lol they might just be right for each other..on a serious note; making jokes with women is always a slippery slope. My geuss is women will say they "love a man with humor " because ,as you stated in your other post, most guys she WANTS to date won't necessarily be funny.

Humor should rather be an extra weapon at your disposal, than your main weapon.
Others on this thread may be mocking you but I think I see where you are going with this. I've thought about this topic too, more generally. I have thought about people in general who are blessed with THIS or given THAT without having to work or do anything to earn it. This applies to having the Greek God looks or the wealthy upbringing or pretty much anything. What I do seem to notice, and I think where you are going with this, is that folks who have these types of gifts in one major area are typically lacking in another or others. In your example, good looking people with really sh|tty personalities. Also, I see people who are really good looking may not be the smartest tool in the box. A lot of really "good looking" people are working minimum wage jobs. As a cop I see a lot of good looking people with the worst lives you can imagine. They go the looks but NOTHING else going. Or, similar but not exact, I have seen a lot of people who know how to fix computers (technical skills) may not be able to screw in a light bulb without help (physical skills).

Am I on track here?
This post. I like your theory about absolute Chad's being more shallow. It's not a real bad position to be a "Chad with a deficiency ",whether that be height, heritage , status etc. A man can "Chad himself up" , and end up both attractive AND (street)smart with a willingness to grind.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few women like that kind of sarcasm. Especially over text. In person, body language & intonation can make it harmless. But not text.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
You're meteoric bro.

No one is threatening you with anything. Only offering you advice. Don't post if you don't want it. Or would you rather we all agree with you, massage your ego and tell you, "yeah, man, you go!", even though it's a disservice to a young man that's trying to find his way in the world?
You said I'm probably gonna get my ass kicked because I have no ground game.. which baffled the **** out of me.

If me and someone else are having a problem, I'm hoping to Christ they try to go to the ground so I can use them as a tap-dancing floor lol.

BJJ has it's place, I'm not denying that, but the prospect of a Bjj guy beating a judoka is ****ing hilarious.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You’ve got me confused with someone else man. Unless I’ve completely lost my mind and have MPD.

You said I'm probably gonna get my ass kicked because I have no ground game.. which baffled the **** out of me.

If me and someone else are having a problem, I'm hoping to Christ they try to go to the ground so I can use them as a tap-dancing floor lol.

BJJ has it's place, I'm not denying that, but the prospect of a Bjj guy beating a judoka is ****ing hilarious.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

This dude’s on some mad drugs bro. If not then he’s insane and they need to lock man up before serious **** goes down.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very few women like that kind of sarcasm. Especially over text. In person, body language & intonation can make it harmless. But not text.
Exactly what I was going to post. Never try nuanced humor with a woman you hardly know over text message. It has a tendency to backfire.

OP - clearly this woman had no idea what you were trying to get at as far as the joke. Granted, your response to her failure to recognize it was pretty cringe. Don't let women have that kind of power to spark an emotional reaction out of you; and even if they do, never let them know they do.

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people saying I was kidding or employing humor.

Nope.

I'd she were in front of me when this conversation took place, I would have left a ****ing mark.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So are you TRYING to be offensive and grating? Or does it come naturally?

If you’re a troll I applaud your masterful performance.

A lot of people saying I was kidding or employing humor.

Nope.

I'd she were in front of me when this conversation took place, I would have left a ****ing mark.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m confused by the thread title. Which if the two autistics in that conversation is the “intelligent” one?
Yes. The girl's thread is prob out there somewhere lol

Veréngárda

Banned
Reaction score
That's incel talk. "Chad gets to be abusive and he gets away with it, so I'm taking my vengeance on a society that looks the other way. And I'm taking my vengeance through abusing women myself."
I've been thinking back on this one.. and you sound like my father who, for the sake of keeping this account up, I'll call a silly goose.

No.
Chad gets to not tolerate stupidity. Chad gets to only tolerate things going exactly how he wants them to. Chad gets to have boundaries. Chad gets to have basic expectations of competence of the people around him.

So I do too.
**** me right?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing.
But relatively speaking I was the lord God himself in that chat.

I felt like I could've said "let there be light" and another universe would have spawned in the room.
More like you're psychopath which has murdered people at your home and it stinks of bleach because you cleansed the traces of your kills with bleach and now you threatening people in that chat.....

Nothing intelligent here. Just stupid dumb sheite...
Really fvcking retarded.

You probably need professional help and should seek it from your mental issues..

Last edited:

TheTigerV1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is posts like this that make me think I cannot rely on this forum for solid advice. Imagine I make a thread asking for an opinion and a guy with this borderline autistic game gives me his advice. And of course, when we ask for advices on a forum we tend to seriously consider every opinion that is given to us. We forget that we are literally molding our behaviour on the opinion of an anonymous person on the internet, who could turn out to be someone like OP.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is posts like this that make me think I cannot rely on this forum for solid advice. Imagine I make a thread asking for an opinion and a guy with this borderline autistic game gives me his advice. And of course, when we ask for advices on a forum we tend to seriously consider every opinion that is given to us. We forget that we are literally molding our behaviour on the opinion of an anonymous person on the internet, who could turn out to be someone like OP.
Not everyone is a psychopath though dudebro.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be able to read people. Part of the redpill is realizing that people aren't what you make them out to be in your mind.

The OP appears to have a textbook case of NPD. Entitled to all hell and thinks he's hot sh!t, but all his problems are someone else's fault and everyone else is stupid.

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking back on this one.. and you sound like my father who, for the sake of keeping this account up, I'll call a silly goose.

No.

Chad gets to not tolerate stupidity. Chad gets to only tolerate things going exactly how he wants them to. Chad gets to have boundaries. Chad gets to have basic expectations of competence of the people around him.

So I do too.

**** me right?
First of all, "Everything must go my way" is not a rational expectation. Second, the woman in this situation isn't an idiot. OP is some kind of hypochondriac who doesn't understand why we're all not afraid of the smell of bleach. Third, even if someone is an idiot, you don't get to abuse them. Yes, **** people who think they get to abuse people, especially for wild **** like "Oh you didn't get this esoteric little hang up of mine? I'm not the crazy one, you guys are all stupid for this."